Upcoming boxing events

Matchroom Boxing will return to The SSE Arena, Wembley, for Josh Warrington vs Mauricio Lara on Saturday February 13 and David Avanesyan vs Josh Kelly on Saturday February 20

Am not a boxing fan at all as its so rigged its laughable just like wrestling.
Lots of shouting I'm gonna do this, he's gonna do that etc it's all put on and guess what, lo and behold they have a rematch for another pay day.
All I am being brainwashed with is the big dossers daily tiktok vids telling the world he is apparently running round Morecambe in a wooley hat with his posse.
Silly question but WHEN is he going to fight someone, not bothered who just get back in the ring for gods sake.
Lots of shouts for a dosser/aj scrap but that in itslelf comes with complications one of which is whoever loses gets a rematch roflmao WHY?
Okay rant over, pull yer finger out big dosser, less mouth and more action!

Matchroom Boxing will return to The SSE Arena, Wembley, for Josh Warrington vs Mauricio Lara on Saturday February 13 and David Avanesyan vs Josh Kelly on Saturday February 20
Great stuff CK.
Fingers crossed we actually see avanesyan vs josh Kelly lol, few times its been pushed back and back.

Am not a boxing fan at all as its so rigged its laughable just like wrestling.
Lots of shouting I'm gonna do this, he's gonna do that etc it's all put on and guess what, lo and behold they have a rematch for another pay day.
All I am being brainwashed with is the big dossers daily tiktok vids telling the world he is apparently running round Morecambe in a wooley hat with his posse.
Silly question but WHEN is he going to fight someone, not bothered who just get back in the ring for gods sake.
Lots of shouts for a dosser/aj scrap but that in itslelf comes with complications one of which is whoever loses gets a rematch roflmao WHY?
Okay rant over, pull yer finger out big dosser, less mouth and more action!

Boxing has had its fair share of controversial decisions. Let's not forget mafia had part to play in the sport many moons ago. Comparing boxing to wrestling come on now that's laughable lol.

Saying that fighters need to be respected as they put their lives on the line every time they fight.

Caleb plant vs caleb truax

Unbeaten IBF Super Middleweight World Champion Caleb “Sweethands” Plant will defend his title against former champion Caleb “Golden” Truax.

plant1920x1080.jpg

Caleb Plant vs. Caleb Truax - TV listings

UK - FITE TV

AustraliaKayo Sports
New ZealandSky Sport 3
PolandTVP Sport.pl, TVP Sport
South AfricaSuperSport MáXimo 1, SuperSport Action
TurkeyS Sport 2, S Sport +
USAKSAZ TV, Fox Deporte, FOX

He posted it but doubt it happens and hope it doesnt as well. These exhibition fights are really becoming silly now. Making boxing a joke quite frankly.

I read about this but tbh 50 cent wouldn't make weight and Floyd wouldn't put weight on and deffinatly wouldn't be at a catch weight this has come to light since they fell out a couple of year ago I would rather see 50 vs ja rule lmfao
Yeah I agree, 50 couldn't drop that much weight but Floyd probably wouldn't care anyway lol

Back