Upcoming boxing events

I pay £4.99 for a Discovery+ sub and watch it a lot more than DAZN.
They should have sneaked the price up a quid at a time rather than quadrupling it in one go. They're encouraging people to watch by dodgy means.

I pay £4.99 for a Discovery+ sub and watch it a lot more than DAZN.
They should have sneaked the price up a quid at a time rather than quadrupling it in one go. They're encouraging people to watch by dodgy means.
I like discovery plus especially for fastest in America with jj da bosss lol

For fight fans who'll watch every bout I think it's good value, and it's taking away the ppv stranglehold Sky have had over the sport for too long. I think it could be great for boxing, bring back the days where fighters were household names in the UK and it was accessible to everyone to watch.

Always been the case US always has more content than those in the UK. No different with Dazn.

Was always gona happen the price increase but even with limited content and not huge catalogue of classic fights might be worth it for some.

I have all my classic fight collection from trackers so I'm ok lol.

MAIN EVENT: Anthony Joshua (c) vs Oleksandr Usyk – For WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO heavyweight titles
Lawrence Okolie vs Dilan Prasovic – For WBO cruiserweight title
Callum Smith vs Lenin Castillo
Campbell Hatton vs Sonni Martinez
Florian Marku vs Maxim Prodan
Christopher Ousley vs Khasan Baysangurov
Daniel Lapin vs Pawel Martyniuk

UPDATE: Chris Eubank Jr.'s fight with Anatoli Muratov has been cancelled due to BBBofC medical concerns over Muratov. The below card will take place as scheduled but the Eubank fight is OFF. Headlining wll be David Avanesyan vs. Liam Taylor for the European welterweight title.

Here's the lowdown for the fight card tonight
David Avanesyan v Liam Taylor; for Avanesyan's European welterweight title
Jamal Le Doux v Germaine Brown; super middleweight
Richard Riakporhe v Krzysztof Twardowski; cruiserweight
Mikael Lawal v Steven Ward; cruiserweight
Linus Udofia v Xhuljo Vrenozi; middleweight
Joe Pigford v Isaac Aryee; junior middleweight
Ebonie Jones v Bec Connolly; women's bantamweight
Matty Harris v TBA; heavyweight

Back