updating epg

s40

sorry this is a long post ive got a problem reg updating epg on the zgemma h2,the box says it should update 5 30 am every morning but it hasnt updated the epg, the channels have tho ,so i had to manually update the epg by ,system,setup,epg cross epg,download now,which worked fine ,but now ive moved the box were their is only one tuner feed in it is connected to tuner A which all the channels work fine and when i try to manually update the same way system,setup,epg,cross epg,download now the following appears on screen starting down loader , cross epg error time out for tuner lock .ive tried connecting to tuner B but when i reboot an X apears with the word tuner failed im using VIX and out ov my depth any help would be much appriecated

many thanks in advance

Just for a bit of info (forgive me if it doesn't apply in your case)
If your using a cable feed on open ATV then you don't need Cross epg or XMLTV-import i've found that if you set up the standard EPG properly it brings in the information just fine. Saves installing plugin ins. Not sure if it will work on vix as i haven't tried it but if you want my settings i'll gladly share them with you.(y)

Sorry i cant help you, i haven't had Vix with Cross EPG on one of my boxes for a while now. ( i did have a few issues with cross epg my self)
I find using XMLTV-import on openATV works great with sly feed. (i've got a few boxes set up)

Back