WooshBuild Updating from OpenATV 6.2

evh5150

Hi guys. Is there a particularly good reason to update from OpenATV 6.2/Wooshbuild Infinity to OpenATV 6.4/Wooshbuild Infinity? My system works very well as it is, and I'm loathed to redo anything that I've had to solve before. However, if the build is a good performance upgrade maybe I'll give it a go.

FWIW I may not even load my IPTV sub onto the box (Zgemma H2S) this time as I find the Fire Stick to provide better playback, and I'd like the box to run as fast as possible.

Last edited:
Hi guys. Is there a particularly good reason to update from OpenATV 6.2/Wooshbuild Infinity to OpenATV 6.4/Wooshbuild Infinity? My system works very well as it is, and I'm loathed to redo anything that I've had to solve before. However, if the build is a good performance upgrade maybe I'll give it a go.

FWIW I may not even load my IPTV sub onto the box (Zgemma H2S) this time as I find the Fire Stick to provide better playback, and I'd like the box to run as fast as possible.
If you are happy with it leave as is, if you are bored or you want iplayer do as moshibeth says,.
You won't be disappointed with Grogbuild.

Had openatv 6.3 with WBInfinity on mine all worked great, decided at the weekend to upgrade to 6.4 reinstalled all with WB, had nothing but problems since, going to try Grog build next, my box is also H2s but was so annoyed sunday night have ordered a zgemma h7s, sorry for babbling but if its not broke no need to fix it, will keep you posted on how the new box performs.

Had openatv 6.3 with WBInfinity on mine all worked great, decided at the weekend to upgrade to 6.4 reinstalled all with WB, had nothing but problems since, going to try Grog build next, my box is also H2s but was so annoyed sunday night have ordered a zgemma h7s, sorry for babbling but if its not broke no need to fix it, will keep you posted on how the new box performs.

The H7S is a fantastic box and is a world apart from the H2S..... and it's supported by OpenViX (y)

Just an extra note that Ive never had a problem with WB been absolutely brilliant !!

The H7S is a fantastic box and is a world apart from the H2S..... and it's supported by OpenViX (y)
Thanks Willo, bit pricier but sure its going to be worth the bit extra, think I was really looking for an excuse to buy a new box anyway (y)

Back