Updating Open Vix on Vu+

think we are going in circles here at the moment you were supposed to copy the ipk file to usb and insert usb into box when it has fully booted it should ask if you want to install the ipk

think we are going in circles here at the moment you were supposed to copy the ipk file to usb and insert usb into box when it has fully booted it should ask if you want to install the ipk

Several suggestions are being given, probably why it is getting confused. I think his answer was in response to the flash by USB method.

Suggestion 3. Reset password. Then continue with flashing by command line.
Suggestion 4. Use full image backup plugin to do the flashing.

There has been no answer/update to suggestion 3, so I have given up on that one.

I have tried putting the IPK file on a USB stick and a message appeared on the screen saying this medium has no information.

Can't get onto the box from the computer. I can access Openwebif but cant access using Putty.

I would love to be able to get a decent IPTV app on the samsung TV but that isn't possible either.

And ignoring/cancelling that media playback message does not show next option?

PM me your teamviewer details if you want. Ensure you have Putty, Filezilla and notepad++ installed in advance.

Back