Updating Scrambled channels

When you have a few scrambled channels and you try updating the channel lists from AJ's do you have to download a separate update that has whichever channel you have missing?
Or does the newest list update every channel? Does this make sense to anyone?? Lol

you will get all your channels back when your new list is on , keep a eye on aj's site the list gets updated quite often....

24/07/13 Some changes to 28E
More 4 HD_________ 12266 H S/R 29500
Eurosport 2 HD _____11856 V S/R 29500
Sky Sports News HD_11797 H S/R 29500
Discovery HD_______12363 V S/R 29500

Hey guys, im new on here but im having the same problem with my sky box f5, ive lost a few channels. would it be best to just delete the previous channel list rather than doing it individually? cheers for the help im not the clued up on this kind of thing.

cheers for the reply, it wont let me download that channel list says i dont have permission. how do i gain permission?

i registered there and posted on the site and still cant get on it. cheers for the channel list, how do i go about updating individually then to get sky sports news and sky sports 2?

no bother cheers for the reply anyways, if you dont mind me asking do you have sky sports 2? i updated the channel list and got sky sports news ok but no sky sports 2.

just checked NO sky sports 2 on my list and have the 22/7 list, unless its moved in the last two days..
just done a google check for you its been renamed !!!!!!!!!!! SKY SPORTS ASHES !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
cheers for that, i thought it was a channel dedicated to cricket just, kinda like the sky f1 channel. Thanks again much appreciated.

Back