updating starview using windows 7

sinno

VIP Member
hi all,
just a quick question,i have a laptop that had vista on it,i had gotten the adapter for the null modem cable but as you know couldnt update using vista,my question is do you think it will work with windows 7:yesno:

i think he might get it to work with windows as vista had no support or problems,and xp drivers as i have been told work for windows 7.

Thanks guys,its just if they ever get a fix for the silver ones i can go with the laptop rather than bringing to the pc:rock on:

Hi all,

I have vista on my home pc and have not had a problem updating boxes of it using an adaptor. It could be more to do with the drivers for the adaptor that you have than vista itself. But from what i have heard windows 7 will work with most of the drivers developed for xp and vista. so there should be no problems there. you can try do an install of windows 7 on your laptop as they have a beta version that anyone can use till next march/april (no cost).

Hi all,

I have vista on my home pc and have not had a problem updating boxes of it using an adaptor. It could be more to do with the drivers for the adaptor that you have than vista itself. But from what i have heard windows 7 will work with most of the drivers developed for xp and vista. so there should be no problems there. you can try do an install of windows 7 on your laptop as they have a beta version that anyone can use till next march/april (no cost).

thanks m8,already using it and its great:rock on:

Back