Upgrading and learning a little more

daveplotty

Registered
Hi all,

I have had my Vu zero for over a year now and have got to grips with the basics with a few extras with it. I currently have a satellite feed as that is the only connection the zero has now it's time to upgrade.

I am moving to cable and want to stick with the Vu+. Please can someone help me on the different with all the boxes. Ideally I would like to be able to record and watch a different channel at the same time, use both satellite and cable connections on the box too. How do I set it up so I can use both connections?

I have just bought the TP Link C9 so if anyone can help with remote viewing so I can watch when not at home or point me in the right direction it would be appreciated.

Hopefully someone can help to get the ball rolling.

Cheers,
Dave

Jazzie_bee

Registered
if you're sticking with the Vu+ brand then you cant go wrong with the Duo 2. you can have a mixture of cable and satellite. any reason why you want to run both? there's a great guide on here to help you to set up and you'll be up and running quickly.

lancable

T K Veteran
vu+ are great boxes mate well built why not try to add a cable tuner to to your bon mate mine works well

[h=1]VU+ Turbo USB Tuner DVB-C/T2[/h]
google that mate

daveplotty

Registered
I want the cable for the hd channels and satellite for ppv. I'm also thinking of getting a motorised dish so can get all the European channels. What is everyone's setup they have?