UPGRADING FROM ZGEMMA H2S

finchi10

Afternoon all. I’m looking to upgrade my H2S box as the lack of RAM often causes issues with viewing. I currently have a very good IPTV provider so ideally would be looking to run the same Wooshbuild setup on a box that can also record programmes via the EPG as I currently do. Am I right in thinking MAG boxes don’t allow you to record? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks.

This would be a decent upgrade for the
Price There is a thread on the h9s and h92s
The quad core processor makes a big difference

Attachments

• h92s-3-500x500 (1).jpg
    h92s-3-500x500 (1).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 14
Look here or just search the forum, as this as been answered a few times
https://www.techkings.org/threads/which-upgrade-box.147501/
Afternoon all. I’m looking to upgrade my H2S box as the lack of RAM often causes issues with viewing. I currently have a very good IPTV provider so ideally would be looking to run the same Wooshbuild setup on a box that can also record programmes via the EPG as I currently do. Am I right in thinking MAG boxes don’t allow you to record? Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks.

Thanks.
H7s

Back