Upgrading Zgemma for IPTV

Izza79

I have had the Zgemma H2s for a while as initially had it for sly before moving on to IPTV. I do get told that the reason streams aren’t as good as when I watch them on my iPad/iPhone is because of this box. And so thinking of upgrading to something that can still give me all the things my h2s does, recording, xstream editor, IPTV but one that will give the same quality as I get on iPad. What does everyone think as I am not good on these things

Unless I'm mistaken, are you not getting a better pic on your devices due to their screen size?

What I do know is that the Zgemma H.2S runs IPTV fine. Other than the interface being slower to respond vs the newer models, still does a great job.

I'll agree with Prim@l. I've had IPTV running through my H2s for 2 years. Picture quality is great..

I agree with the above guys, H2s picture quality is great. I'd rather watch iptv through it rather than the various andriod boxes I have.

I'd check the condition of your cables. .. I do watch on my laptop when away from home and sometimes via my mobile the quality is the same.. It could be the connection from your supplier... Get a test from a reliable seller on here and see if their is a difference

Enigma2 doesn't auto reconnect like android does so if connection drops you have to switch channels unlike android it auto connects. You can try Servicapp with ext3player.

Enigma2 doesn't auto reconnect like android does so if connection drops you have to switch channels unlike android it auto connects. You can try Servicapp with ext3player.
Sorry I am not techy at all. What does all that mean?

Also apologies if I’ve confused anyone but What I’m trying to say is that on the devices the streams are much clearer, less stuttering, blurring, freezing etc. In fact none when watching on devices

Sorry I am not techy at all. What does all that mean?
In editor try to set stream type to 5001 or 5002 then service app Enigma2 playback system to serviceapp and player to exteplayer3.

If you need to install serviceapp menu, plugins green to download plugins system plugins.

Serviceapp is in menu, setup, service and gui unless it's changed location.

In editor try to set stream type to 5001 or 5002 then service app Enigma2 playback system to serviceapp and player to exteplayer3.

If you need to install serviceapp menu, plugins green to download plugins system plugins.

Serviceapp is in menu, setup, service and gui unless it's changed location.
It's in same location I installed it today on someone's box
Can't say it made much difference to the streams but it all makes it look like we're giving it our best shot

Thanks all and I guess it’s just maybe that I will use the iPad going forwards as can’t seem to get the same quality streams on Zgemma

It also depends on setup ie iptv smarters is designed for android you should always try jedi for your h2s as for provider saying zgemma no good 90%+ use zgemma for iptv

Back