URC6440 universal one for all remote control and the zgemma h2s.

fredman37

Does anyone know if it's true that you can press buttons and flash lights and copy a zgemma h2s remote onto a one for all universal URC6440, sounds mad I know but I've seen a few posts saying it works but can't find anything else on the web to say this, it's for my dad so thankful for any help I can get,he's used to the sky remote and finds the zgemma remote complicated or if anyone is using this remote with there zgemma box any instructions would be appreciated , thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 113
Sure you can. I've got two 6430s (black) for my zgemmas and you can just programme the generic zgemma code in from SimpleSet.com Home but I found that didn't set it up right. So I used the learn function to copy each key across from my zgemma H2S remote. It took ages, but it gives me what I need. You can also plug these remotes in to your PC via USB and copy the settings file across to another remote to save you doing it again. I'll give you a copy of my file which should work on a 6440. If you need to know what key is for what just ask. ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0sjj4fi4drljz4s/settings.bin?dl=0

Last edited:
Sure you can. I've got two 6430s (black) for my zgemmas and you can just programme the generic zgemma code in from SimpleSet.com Home but I found that didn't set it up right. So I used the learn function to copy each key across from my zgemma H2S remote. It took ages, but it gives me what I need. You can also plug these remotes in to your PC via USB and copy the settings file across to another remote to save you doing it again. I'll give you a copy of my file which should work on a 6440. If you need to know what key is for what just ask. ;)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0sjj4fi4drljz4s/settings.bin?dl=0

On my 6430 I found the simpleset file did 99% of the things I wanted. The only thing missing was moving between bouquets.
So I created a 'keymap.usr' file, which was a copy of the 'keymap.xml' file, and added KEY_NEXTSONGand KEY_PREVIOUSSONG to the 'EPGSelectActions' mappings. This allowed me to use fast forward/back to switch between bouquets.
Once the file was copied onto the Zgemma, I did 'Red' button, selected 'Keymap Selection', and then selected 'User (keymap.usr).
Sorted.

On my 6430 I found the simpleset file did 99% of the things I wanted. The only thing missing was moving between bouquets.
So I created a 'keymap.usr' file, which was a copy of the 'keymap.xml' file, and added KEY_NEXTSONGand KEY_PREVIOUSSONG to the 'EPGSelectActions' mappings. This allowed me to use fast forward/back to switch between bouquets.
Once the file was copied onto the Zgemma, I did 'Red' button, selected 'Keymap Selection', and then selected 'User (keymap.usr).
Sorted.

Back