USB Boob - Ya That’s Right - USB Boob

ferguj1

Super Duper Modulator
Staff member
So what could you get a guy who has everything? How about a USB boob lamp. That’s right, a LED light in the shape of a single boob, nipple and all. The USB boob lamp will activate upon touch [of course] and illuminate a soft glow to brighten your surroundings.
29xet6w.jpg

This is the first I’ve heard of this product, and interestingly enough, I found it just near Father’s Day. Granted, it’s not something you’d like to receive from your kid, but maybe a great joke to plan on “conservative” Dad.

At just $11 USD how can you resist?

So here is the kicker, to make the LED turn on, you simply brush the nipple. To turn it off, brush the nipple again. Hmm, sounds about right.

Product Homepage

Im getting 2 Double Ds :faint: whats the point in just having one to play....i mean turn on ROFL

Check out my BOOB RADIO ye can keep your usb tiny boobs lol215637.jpg
pencil.png

Need i describe how you change the radio channel or volume ;)

Last edited:
so why is it blue and not a warm shade of peach or similar = is it blue insinuating that its need to be cold for the nipple to work LOL!

so why is it blue and not a warm shade of peach or similar = is it blue insinuating that its need to be cold for the nipple to work LOL!

Because it has not been turned on in a very, very long time :cheesy grin:

Because it has not been turned on in a very, very long time :cheesy grin:

well i cant make much comment to that without getting myself into trouble can i LOL!!!! think tho if my hubby had one it would end up red - with over use as im sure that one would with you lot LOL!!!!!!

Back