USB download for xtream app on V8s

Benji,I have the xtream app on my openbox v8s and it works really well.i did try the webtv app and had the same problem as others with the freezing and having to turn it off from the back.This app works fine and I did post in the original thread about stuttering audio on some Asian channels but overall its ok if you want to upgrade an otherwise redundant v8s.

Out of thousands of members on this forum i cannot believe only yourself and zubairhussei have had this fix installed ?
Until a fair few members post confirming that they are happy with the results then it will not gain any credence i don't believe.

Hello and good morning!
I have the V9s box with IPTV app but i purchased the IPTV sub for a friend who has the V8 box.
How do you get the app youse are discussing above?
Id like to get it for them as the WebTv on V8 is rubblish.
Any help welcome.
Many thanks

Hello and good morning!
I have the V9s box with IPTV app but i purchased the IPTV sub for a friend who has the V8 box.
How do you get the app youse are discussing above?
Id like to get it for them as the WebTv on V8 is rubblish.
Any help welcome.
Many thanks
I think it's some kind of firmware you need for it mate that upgrades your box from what I can make out

The updated v8 firmware must not be that good as there is very little positive feedback
The openbox v8 must of sold 1000s of units :grin:

Hi guys have my boxes back from ally have tested one with the xstremcodes app and all is working well can verify that software upgrade does work and allows you to run iptv great work ally and thanks for bringing life back to a dead box

glad to hear u like it
ive had quite a few boxes done and had no complaints

good to hear u coming on etc

just thought id mention- ally is now charging £8 per box to upgrade instead of £5 (as he has had to employ someone to upgrade all the boxes due to demand).

If i was you guys i would put the openboxes in the bin and move on they have had there day
There are much better boxes that can get you the channels you need for not much money :grin:

if you have an openbox v8 and very little money to spend and you can put up with a little hassle then they are ok for iptv,Need to reboot a lot as locks up changing from iptv to sat

just thought id mention ally now has v9s back instock which run iptv pretty well..
setup is exactly like mag box eg
you add portal in settings and supplier adds mac address to server.

I want to start a thread to make openbox aware of the amount of customers angry that the openbox v8s new firmware with xtream app is not available for USB download. I currently run an iptv server which works great. However, customer continue to complain about their boxes freezing and then forcing them to turn off there box.
Comment below if you want this latest update to be available for download and make openbox listen.
It is not that I wouldn't mind paying the fee it is the simple fact that I can't send over 100 customers boxes away and wait weeks for them to comeback.
If you speak for XTREAMCODE can you give a download link?Thanks in advance.
I just want to try how will work my v8s with it, if not working, then is going for rubbish!

Back