Usb stick

giler

Can somebody explain to me how my usb stick which I used to flash my box will now not work.i formatted it the same as before as I want to reflash my box as I have been messing about with the box and now want to do a clean install with the settings I need.bugging the piss out of me now.

What image are you trying to flash? have you checked within the zgemma - sh1 - folder the file "noforce" needs to be renamed "force"

Just reflashing after messing about with the settings trying to find out what works and what doesnt.didnt know about the noforce as I didnt have to do it before will have a look. cheers bud.

Just reflashing after messing about with the settings trying to find out what works and what doesnt.didnt know about the noforce as I didnt have to do it before will have a look. cheers bud.

If you are using an OpenATV image from the zgemma.tv site this file defo needs renaming

Try the force/noforce first.
Also these boxs, as iboxs do, can corrupt the 'mbr' I think its called. So u need hddguru free low level format tool to FULL format the usb then Windows FULL format. Should fix.

Yep. Thats how to do it hdd/guru then windows format, works with 5 of my usb sticks that I thought were knackered.cheers guys

Back