USB Tuners

Currently using a VU+ USB Turbo Tuner for DVB-C on my VU+ Solo 2 with Vix. When I watch cable channels it works fine, then I switch to satellite and it is still fine but if I return to a cable channel from satellite I get the spinning Vix logo and the box becomes unresponsive and I have to reboot the box.

Has anyone else had this issue and been able to fix it?

Is there a limit to the number of USB tuners you can add - assuming you have enough free USB slots?

when i had my old vu duo(not 2) i had same prob was very annoying, not sure on fix,in nobody here can help try google.

I already found some old threads on other forums with the same problem but there was no resolution posted.

I would expect the VU+ tuner to work with a VU+ box so I don't know if it's a driver issue, image issue, cam issue or otherwise.

I already found some old threads on other forums with the same problem but there was no resolution posted.

I would expect the VU+ tuner to work with a VU+ box so I don't know if it's a driver issue, image issue, cam issue or otherwise.
yea i saw people saying it was driver issue,just dont understand why vu would still sell if there was known driver problems. seems a bjt stupid to turn people against a product thats why i had doubts about people saying it was drivers. looked but seems was never solved.

Back