Use Ip address twice?

bugsy

I have put the latest open atv on my vu+duo2 box. Also woosh infinity build. I had to use my ip address on open webif for woosh infinity to load onto my box.
Problem is cannot load my iptv on my box as its the same ip address. Could someone please help me.
Thanks in advance

I have put the latest open atv on my vu+duo2 box. Also woosh infinity build. I had to use my ip address on open webif for woosh infinity to load onto my box.
Problem is cannot load my iptv on my box as its the same ip address. Could someone please help me.
Thanks in advance
Not sure what you mean.
If you have recently flashed the box you have to setup a password before you can access the ip of the box again.
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup
Once it's set and saved, use that P/W to log into Webif or use filezilla etc

Not sure what you mean.
If you have recently flashed the box you have to setup a password before you can access the ip of the box again.
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Password setup
Once it's set and saved, use that P/W to log into Webif or use filezilla etc
Yes i flashed my box using open webif. I wanted to put my iptv on my box using my telnet, but as i have used my ip address on open webif it will not let me do it. When i use the terminal it has vu box on it. Only password i used is root.

Yes i flashed my box using open webif. I wanted to put my iptv on my box using my telnet, but as i have used my ip address on open webif it will not let me do it. When i use the terminal it has vu box on it. Only password i used is root.
Set a password using the above instructions.
Login to webif/terminal with user: root
Then the password you create

You need to setup a password on the box

What method (plugin) are you using for your iptv ?

script though telnet, using my ip address but it will not let me use it. as ive already used it for woosh infinity build
If you have the script url you can edit the details and use jedimaker instead and save all the hassle

script though telnet, using my ip address but it will not let me use it. as ive already used it for woosh infinity build
You are confused.
It will let you use it.
Since flashing you HAVE TO set a password with your remote before you can use telnet or webif again

When i set a password, then save. When i go back to my password it says new password. Am i saving it correctly?
Create a password.
Most people use root
Save
Reboot box
Open telnet
It will ask for user:
root
Password:
root

Then do whatever you want

Back