Using a VPN router(1st Time)

I recently saw on the bay some shady geezer selling these vpn routers and something called a "privacy phone" all the privacy phone turned out to be a rooted Nokia without the Google apps flashed onto it lol. Charging people 350 quid too... Waste of time these devices and these people are taking advantage of people's lack of knowledge.
Just by an Asus or other capable router, stick your hub3 in modem mode and set a vpn up yourself.

I recently saw on the bay some shady geezer selling these vpn routers and something called a "privacy phone" all the privacy phone turned out to be a rooted Nokia without the Google apps flashed onto it lol. Charging people 350 quid too... Waste of time these devices and these people are taking advantage of people's lack of knowledge.
Just by an Asus or other capable router, stick your hub3 in modem mode and set a vpn up yourself.
My VPN router works well but I'd probably have done what you suggest if I could afford a decent Asus or similar at the time. Mine cost £60 then another £50 for a years VPN sub but quite impressive so far for what I use it for plus she has the Vermin network which suits me because I won't be getting the blame for any drop in speed etc. Mine helps me watch uninterrupted at weekends and works well with RD on kodi which is a revelation as I've never used RD before and didn't know what I was missing.

i have zgemma box and far as i know there is no app i have installed openvpn manager but it has slowed my speed terribly but if i turn vpn off i have great speed

I used the LS app on my fire TV and it slowed it down so removed it. No problem at all with my router and the wifi signal is really strong. Got mag box too with wifi dongle and that's running lovely too. Not the cheapest option but no complaints.

You can reflash them if your technically minded.
I don't even think you need to reflash them mate. they've just set the vpn up on the router you've bought, you can do this yourself as long as the router supports PPTP you just add vpn server to router and configure auto login credentials.
Glad to hear its working for you :sunglasses:

I don't even think you need to reflash them mate. they've just set the vpn up on the router you've bought, you can do this yourself as long as the router supports PPTP you just add vpn server to router and configure auto login credentials.
Glad to hear its working for you :sunglasses:
Yeah there are probably better options just thought my experience may be helpful for anyone not very technically minded who is just looking for a plug and play solution other than an app or for the likes of a Mag box.

Детский напольный коврик актуален на весь срок приучения ребенка к горшку.
Мы в инстаграм foldingmat

Детский напольный коврик актуален на весь срок приучения ребенка к горшку.
Мы в инстаграм foldingmat
English translation:

"Children's floor mat is relevant for the entire period of potty training. We are on instagram foldingmat"

Right-o.

Back