Usyk vs Chisora

He has potential no doubt. But he needs to to have fights with Parker, Ruiz and Whyte to see where he is really at before even thinking of taking on AJ ans fury.

Technically brilliant boxer no doubt but with lack of power in thie division may be detrimental to him but his skills will be too much for most.

He has potential no doubt. But he needs to to have fights with Parker, Ruiz and Whyte to see where he is really at before even thinking of taking on AJ ans fury.

Technically brilliant boxer no doubt but with lack of power in thie division may be detrimental to him but his skills will be too much for most.
He won't waste time fighting them, hes mandatory for the WBO so after joshua vs pulev it should be joshua vs usyk.

I get that but would have been interesting to see how he faired against them.

AJ clearly didn't seem to be concerned by him.

Usyk might not have the power at this division but do believe he could cause AJ massive problems as technically is is too good and is so good as a boxer and silky in the ring which AJ isn't.

He definitely more size but is skill set and footwork Defence will just burn the big boys out soon as he lands a peach on Joshua he will get jelly legs and he’s done

Joshua is shite imo

I get that but would have been interesting to see how he faired against them.

AJ clearly didn't seem to be concerned by him.

Usyk might not have the power at this division but do believe he could cause AJ massive problems as technically is is too good and is so good as a boxer and silky in the ring which AJ isn't.
Tbf tho why would AJ act any other way ? He isn't going to sit there and start shaking lol, I just hope joshua don't vacate. Joshua needs to get past pulev first

Forget all this.... wait until Andy ruiz is back, hes unbelievable, he will beat joshua in a 3rd fight, he lost the 2nd because he was living the dream in Mexico celebrating and didn't train, a fit andy ruiz like the 1st fight is a very dangerous man, boxing wise AJ can't live with him

Tbf tho why would AJ act any other way ? He isn't going to sit there and start shaking lol, I just hope joshua don't vacate. Joshua needs to get past pulev first
Ye lol

Pulev no easy test at all. Believe AJ will come through him but will be a test.

I think AJ will avoid Usyk tbh. Be surprised if he takes the fight.

Forget all this.... wait until Andy ruiz is back, hes unbelievable, he will beat joshua in a 3rd fight, he lost the 2nd because he was living the dream in Mexico celebrating and didn't train, a fit andy ruiz like the 1st fight is a very dangerous man, boxing wise AJ can't live with him

Yep ruiz wasn't there at all last time.

If he is fit and motivated he can beat most fighters including AJ.

AJ has too many weaknesses and will get exposed again.

Think Usyk, Whyte and Ruiz could best him.

I’ve watched for years and just got the full package, i think he’s nice bloke also and very likeable
Just look at his background it’s awesome
Oleksandr Usyk - Wikipedia

Agreed mate

Been can of him and Loma for years.

But Loma making excuses about his loss doesn't sit well with me though.

Lopez was awesome and just outboxed the boxer but making excuses for the loss not right.

Yep ruiz wasn't there at all last time.

If he is fit and motivated he can beat most fighters including AJ.

AJ has too many weaknesses and will get exposed again.

Think Usyk, Whyte and Ruiz could best him.
Whyte won't win a world title im afraid, I like whyte but he hasn't got thr skill set, he goes in straight lines and gets hit far 2 much, when your up against guys who can "BOX" he gets found out, Tony bellew is another one who chats poo, he said last night "judges prefer punches landed over a fighter going forward" ???? Is he f**kin stupid or something?? Its called BOXING, usyk was a clear winner for me, of course it was a hard fight, its his 2nd fight at Heavyweight in a contest where its the 1st time he's gone 12 rounds in a couple of years against a guy in chisora who is a monster going forward who can take a shot, I think usyk was beautiful last night

Yeah true he got overweight and partying condition wasn’t right
I’ve always said he doesn’t like small inside fights can’t cope as can’t do nothing against them lol.. povetkin nearly had him but I think he’s little past it now but maybe wrong as the knockout against dillian whyte was a class

Whyte won't win a world title im afraid, I like whyte but he hasn't got thr skill set, he goes in straight lines and gets hit far 2 much, when your up against guys who can "BOX" he gets found out, Tony bellew is another one who chats poo, he said last night "judges prefer punches landed over a fighter going forward" ???? Is he f**kin stupid or something?? Its called BOXING, usyk was a clear winner for me, of course it was a hard fight, its his 2nd fight at Heavyweight in a contest where its the 1st time he's gone 12 rounds in a couple of years against a guy in chisora who is a monster going forward who can take a shot, I think usyk was beautiful last night

Pathetic how he was justifying that chisora won.

Clearly he doesn't know what boxing is about and what it entails.

Usyk beat him fair and square. His team crying and moaning was silly.

Yeah mate agree, usyk went right on footwork went low with gloves up so didn’t get landed with swing off chisora and danced until he knew chisora was blowing and swinging slower with no power and then usyk done is boxing

Yeah tony was watching something else lol
Usyk won every round imo
Hard fight for usyk As was brawl from chisora not class boxing usyk done well didn’t lose his head and get caught sloppy

Pathetic how he was justifying that chisora won.

Clearly he doesn't know what boxing is about and what it entails.

Usyk beat him fair and square. His team crying and moaning was silly.
I can understand him backing chisora its his pal but come on man seriously, his comment about how boxing is judged was embarrassing

Yeah mate agree, usyk went right on footwork went low with gloves up so didn’t get landed with swing off chisora and danced until he knew chisora was blowing and swinging slower with no power and then usyk done is boxing
I think usyk was expecting chisora to GAS after 7 rounds but tbf to del he stuck in there, usyk was playing games, if you noticed he was pretending he hurt his hand when Derek switched his stance, hes a very clever man

Back