V9S Channel List

I have been working on a channel list for the V9S, with the Sky channel numbers.
It is for the Granada region, and has the correct channel numbers up to 700. (after that I don't use so not bothered about order)

As I have not worked out how to skip channel numbers there are "extra channels" in the gaps.

Hope its useful to some of you.

Cartman

View attachment ChannelList.zip

I have been working on a channel list for the V9S, with the Sky channel numbers.
It is for the Granada region, and has the correct channel numbers up to 700. (after that I don't use so not bothered about order)

As I have not worked out how to skip channel numbers there are "extra channels" in the gaps.

Hope its useful to some of you.

Cartman

View attachment 21788
My mate has a V9s box and will try out your list thanks,Just a quick question,on other openbox models like the f5 and V8 models the channel list file comes as TP_PROG which is a DBS file,Should yours be like that for the v9s or can it be uploaded via usb after its been downloaded and unzipped

The V9S channel list format is different from the other Openbox models. It's a .bin file, unzip and you should be able to instal it using the "Upgrade by USB" OPTION on the menu.

Good work :)

List works a treat, but boy is it frustrating with this box that ALL channels move when you move a channel from one place to another instead of just swapping.. (when adjusting first few channels to my region)

Tell me about it, you need to move the new channel in then move the old channel out to the same place the new one came form. Wasn't too bad at the start of the process, but by the time I got to the 500s often the channel I wanted was at a lower number and I dad to keep finding "extra" channels to fill the spaces.
Also I would like sky to stop renaming and moving the movie channels,

Did you use a software to edit the list? Im trying to build a list for Polish TV here
No, I moved the channels around on the box itself, then saved the list to a USB stick and transferred it to the PC.
I have not been able to find any software what will edit the .bin file as yet (although I haven't looked in the last few months).

Jesus that must have taken you forever to do :-( no software still by the looks of it I had a good look around the past 2 days tried a few but none would work. I'm scanning Hotbird 13.0 so thousands of channels to find the ones I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back