Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

Haha no wonder your throats getting blown away.
My local vape shop only sell 3mg if you want more you have to purchase nic shots. (Just away around new regulations)

18 and 24mg are for the small vape pens.
The Kangatech holds about 4 ml and I'll empty that in a few hours because the clouds are huge, the liquid strength is only low, about 4%
If I used anything stronger than about 8mg I'd prob be in a coma the way I vape lol!!

Been vaping 18 months,not had a smoke since.Bought an istick tc60watt with melo II tank for around £50.
Can't be arsed making my own juice so buy it from onepoundeliquid online. £1 for a 10ml bottle over 60 flavours:cool:

I've smoked rollies for near 30years, never used filters. started on old holborn, but hard to get these days so on GV
if I have so much as a drag on a tailor made I cough like fk and my throat is raw the next day,
tried the wifes e-cig , I thought my throat had closed and my lungs were about to collapse.

I've smoked rollies for near 30years, never used filters. started on old holborn, but hard to get these days so on GV
if I have so much as a drag on a tailor made I cough like fk and my throat is raw the next day,
tried the wifes e-cig , I thought my throat had closed and my lungs were about to collapse.

Sounds like your wife has a strong liquid like i have and it made me cough and red faced lol, I am going to get some 3mg tomorrow and will let you know if it's any better

Sounds like your wife has a strong liquid like i have and it made me cough and red faced lol, I am going to get some 3mg tomorrow and will let you know if it's any better
my missus smokes it fine,
and when she would have had a rollie off me when she ran out of cigs always needed a filter in it, as apparently they were too strong for her,
I honestly think its the chemicals that do for me, {same reason chemical beer gives me a hangover]
just checked her liquids, 12mg & 18mg
must say to her maybe its too strong and she should lower it a bit [lot]

Stick with it mate
You will still cough at first even on 3mg if you can adjust watage lower slightly and work your way up. Persevere honestly it's worth it.

Stick with it mate
You will still cough at first even on 3mg if you can adjust watage lower slightly and work your way up. Persevere honestly it's worth it.
I dont honestly have any inkling to start vaping and filling my lungs with more untested chemicals than I already have,
I know smoking is bad for me, but, no-one knows what they will discover about the chemicals in vaping for maybe another 30 years,
that may sound harsh, but the stuff I've been exposed to over the years at work, nicotine is the least of my worries.

I didn't quote your post it was to Londonfox also I am not anti smoking am the opposite each to there own... what people do is there business and for the record I to deal with asbestos in my job so smoking, vaping and the odd bong of a evening I enjoy is just adding to the damage that as you say is already done.

Vapers are guinea pigs but can't be worse than cancer that is a fact you get from smoking.

I dont honestly have any inkling to start vaping and filling my lungs with more untested chemicals than I already have,
I know smoking is bad for me, but, no-one knows what they will discover about the chemicals in vaping for maybe another 30 years,
that may sound harsh, but the stuff I've been exposed to over the years at work, nicotine is the least of my worries.

maybe, but vaping is only a tenth of the price, £1800 a year for smokes, £180 a year for vapes
we're all in it for the nicotine, except mines now without tar and formaldehyde:(y):

I didn't quote your post it was to Londonfox also I am not anti smoking am the opposite each to there own... what people do is there business and for the record I to deal with asbestos in my job so smoking, vaping and the odd bong of a evening I enjoy is just adding to the damage that as you say is already done.

Vapers are guinea pigs but can't be worse than cancer that is a fact you get from smoking.

that's what I say to people who say this...what we don't know about vaping can't possible be as bad as what we do know about smoking

Last edited by a moderator:

sorry,
it obviously didnt come across the way intended,
I have no problem with vaping, or smoking, I know smoking is bad for me, but some folks would have you believe vaping is totally safe,
not just asbestos Ive been exposed too, loads of toxic chemicals and gases too,
the monetary issue doesnt come into it for me, circa <£500 year, I should stop smoking, I should stop drinking too,
I'd hazard my liver will go long before my lungs anyway if its through self-infliction,
now, whos gonna invent the alcoholic water? ;)

I got my self some 0mg blueberry liquid today and not one cough and the taste is very nice,

was on over forty a day for around 30 years, not had any for around 10 weeks, that's 2800 rollies not rolled, 56 packets of skins not bought and half a pound of phlegm not coughed up :(y):

was on over forty a day for around 30 years, not had any for around 10 weeks, that's 2800 rollies not rolled, 56 packets of skins not bought and half a pound of phlegm not coughed up :(y):

That is very good just hope i can do the same, Do you feel better for it ?

it's only been ten weeks so not noticed a massive change, apart from not coughing my lungs up every morning.
not getting out of breath going upstairs for a p!ss, I'm eating more, maybe because it tastes better, maybe because I'm a greedy 2@
got more money, saved 300 wing-wangs in 10 weeks :)

Well that all sounds good to me, I just hope to keep it up and end up buying no fags at all

Back