Vaping chat- anything related to vaping

PM me your address and I'll send it out, just can't guarantee when but will do it asap. It's only sat in the drawer so don't need anything for it.
think i have pm d addy, but computer playing up lol let me know if you got it or i will post addy here and thanks

i use make my vape, mate if you goggle for site then you can build the kit you want. i get the xl kit and 30pg 70vg mixed ready so no hassle.

Just had a look on there, seems expensive. You can get 5 litres pharmaceutical grade 70/30 pre-mixed for £25 from amazon.
Accessory kit for a tenner or so, all you need then are your concentrates and nic shots.

Guys,
Been vaping for nearly 2 years now from quitting smoking after 25 years, feeling fantastic.
Tried numerous different e-juices, however my favorites are Ruthless grape drank on ice and EZ duz it on ice, others include I luv VG bubblegum millions and the Mterk range.
My question is can I try and replicate these flavors by mixing my own ? never been down this road but willing to give it a go.
I try and buy my e-juices online to cut costs, however i'm sure I can do it cheaper.
I use an Aspire archon mod with an Aspire evo tank.
Thanks in advance,
Worzel.

you don't have to buy 5l at a time of the base liquid, most e-cig shops sell individual 500ml bottles for a fiver each.
@Worzel1 depending on the make/manufacturer, you can often buy just the concentrated flavours.
I used to buy vampire Vapes blackjack, but a 30ml bottle of their own conc flavour is only £8 and that will make me 300ml

you don't have to buy 5l at a time of the base liquid, most e-cig shops sell individual 500ml bottles for a fiver each.
@Worzel1 depending on the make/manufacturer, you can often buy just the concentrated flavours.
I used to buy vampire Vapes blackjack, but a 30ml bottle of their own conc flavour is only £8 and that will make me 300ml
Completely agree I like vampire vapes the black jack one Heisenberg and tick tack one

Hi all
i'm a heavy smoker.so where do i start don't want to mix my own.

Hi Clive, you don't need to mix your own, your local ecig shop will have all the liquids and ecigs you need, I was a 50 per day rollie smoker in June and now i don't smoke at all but vape whenever i want and I've never pegged nor felt the need to buy a pouch of bacca.
how many cigs do you smog each day?
do you go out drinking?
it makes a difference if you drink as this is when the cravings are worst

I'll be here most of tomorrow, just don't go out and buy a £7.99 waste or time as that will convince you to never pack the smokes in, stick with the tobacco until you get some decent advice as to what would be best for you to try :(y):

Hi Clive, you don't need to mix your own, your local ecig shop will have all the liquids and ecigs you need, I was a 50 per day rollie smoker in June and now i don't smoke at all but vape whenever i want and I've never pegged nor felt the need to buy a pouch of bacca.
how many cigs do you smog each day?
do you go out drinking?
it makes a difference if you drink as this is when the cravings are worst

I'll be here most of tomorrow, just don't go out and buy a £7.99 waste or time as that will convince you to never pack the smokes in, stick with the tobacco until you get some decent advice as to what would be best for you to try :(y):
Thanks pabloescaban.for your reply.
well i smoke about 50 per day.i don't drink.only when on holiday.
i shall pop in tomorrow.
thanks for you help
clive

no worries.
When you first try vaping, it'll make you cough and splutter, but after a few hours, you'll get used to it and after a week of staying off the smokes you'll feel a lot better, and that forty minute coughing spasm every morning will fade into memory

no worries.
When you first try vaping, it'll make you cough and splutter, but after a few hours, you'll get used to it and after a week of staying off the smokes you'll feel a lot better, and that forty minute coughing spasm every morning will fade into memory
ok.went out and come back with this,aspire zelos 50w kit.shall start useing it tomorrow.

anyone ordering stuff from Vampire Vapes, concentrated flavours, e-liquids, mods or anything else, I have a 25% off voucher code, add items to your basket in the normal way, then at checkout apply coupon code below to get 25% off total:
Code:
teamvv25

not sure how long it's valid for but at least a few weeks

Anyone know of or recommend a vaping juice that's 100% vg ? I started vaping a while back but found myself back on the cigs giving it a second go now but the juice I got isn't great , I had a 30ml bottle of intellicig ecopure rich and it's no longer available but I did like it !

I'm not into it but my partner is addicted to it. He regularly buys new flavors and he loves pastries. The smokes smell good in fairness.

Back