Vehicle stopped by an alert DPS Trooper

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Texas DOT Vehicle stopped by an alert DPS Trooper on highway I-10 between San Antonio and Seguin , TX

db1a.jpg

db2v.jpg

db3t.jpg

db4t.jpg

db5.jpg

db6b.jpg

db7x.jpg

The Mexicans cloned a Texas DOT Truck and got busted smuggling drugs...?
I wonder how long they got away with it before they got busted?

BELOW ARE PICTURES TAKEN AFTER A RAID ON THE DRUG DEALER'S HOUSE IN MEXICO .

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???

I'll bet you are NOT

db8w.jpg

db9.jpg

db10.jpg

db11.jpg

db12.jpg

db13.jpg

db14g.jpg

ONLY THE FACES HAVE BEEN CHANGED.......

THE MONEY IS STILL REAL........

Drug dealers no longer count their money, they weigh it. One million dollars in 100 bills weighs 37.4 lbs.

And in fifties it weighs 74.8 lbs.

Source: Rocky (y)

-

Actually G, the truck isn't cloned. It's an actual Texas DOT truck that was stolen. The past few years, quite a few DOT trucks were stolen, along with semi-trucks from major corporations, from different locations throughout the state. No one gave real particular to them till now, as of late.

The truck you show in the pics is just a pick-up truck. A couple weeks ago in a neighboring county down here, a sheriff's deputy pulled over a Texas DOT dump truck heading north. The driver was also a mexican national, and the truck was searched....turning up 4,500 pounds of marijuana.

A few months ago, a state trooper found a semi-truck belonging to one of our large grocery chains abandoned on the side of the road outside Houston. It was filled with over 35,000 pounds of marijuana. The grocery chain claimed that the semi was fake, but a little digging found the semi was stolen, along with its trailer, almost 2 years ago.

Last edited:
Back