Vermin Zgemma help please

gregnic32

Hi l recently purchased a Zgemma H5.2tc and l am trying to install a vermin line onto it. l intalled wooshbuild and everything is set up as far as l can tell and l installed the line but can't get it to work. l installed it as a mgcamd and cccam but can't get either to work. Any help would be much appreciated. l have the correct vermin region code in and the box is getting internet.

what type of line are you trying to add, I assume its a N line as you have tried running it on both cams

The line is fine but its something l am doing wrong as l am not very familiar with wooshbuild. How would l check if l have mg_cfg in the box?

Via your computer, open My Computer / This PC and under the Network tab, you'll see your zgemma listed - click on it and navigate to root > usr > keys... in here, you should see a mg_cfg file (don't mess with this) and if that's in place, you just need to add your line file.

Here's a blank CCcam.cfg and newcamd.list file to simply edit with your own line details then transfer via the above method (drag and drop) into the keys folder. Once you've done this, on the box, navigate to softcam panel via the blue button on remote and select the relevant cam for cam1 then press green to start - after a few seconds if you've done it right, the line will kick in and channels will clear.

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/tldvAftq/file.html

Remember to only use one or the other and only enable cam 1 not both

l copied the line sent from the provider and ftp, usr, keys, right click on newcamd list and pasted it then saved. Is this correct?

Sounds it but you've done it the long winded way - as per my post above, FTP isn't needed if you have a computer as you can simply access the box over your network.

Also, lines wont work sometimes unless you have the keepalive info above your line details in the newcamd.list file - the blank file I sent you above includes this keepalive info.

Thanks for your help ste, l will try again tomorrow when l have more time, is there an idiots guide l can follow step by step for wooshbuild as l'm not very familiar with it?

Thanks for your help ste, l will try again tomorrow when l have more time, is there an idiots guide l can follow step by step for wooshbuild as l'm not very familiar with it?

I have a guide in my sig below for the H2.H - the H5.2TC is almost identical to set up so you could use that.

l spoke too soon its stopped working once l went to into my recordings and came back out, nothing clearing now. l have restarted the box and its on again, is there something l am doing wrong?

Next time it happens try restart cam. You might also need CWS keep alive
Code:
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300  
CWS = Address PortNumber username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14
It's normal for it to take a while to clear

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back