vfd vu+ duo2

paddyh

any of you guys on here know how to change the vfd. i want to make the clock bigger. im using openvix hades 11. just to be clear its the vfd i wana change not the lcd. thanks.

any of you guys on here know how to change the vfd. i want to make the clock bigger. im using openvix hades 11. just to be clear its the vfd i wana change not the lcd. thanks.

hi pal you need to go to menu setup display lcd4linux in there you can change everything make sure you back up your current set up but a bit of messing about will get you sorted

Is that not just for changing the LCD display? Iv already done that. It's the vfd display beside it I wanna change

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

To the best of my knowledge its all done in there and the configuration file

---------- Post Merged at 10:41 AM ----------

its in vfd skin you need to change the xml file there are some already done just google search vfd skin duo2

Ok thanks I will have a go later

Sent from my GT-I9060I using Tapatalk

Did you have a go.
was thinking about changing mine the constant flashing record light is bugging me.
i am also trying to figure out i want the background of my lcd to go red when recording but not when on constant time shift. still loads of tinkering to do to get it how i want it !!!

yea had a go but unfortunaly the vfd cant be changed in the lcd4linux settings, what you need to do is edit the .xml file and that is beyond my skills!! i downloaded a few from the plugings but there not what i want. yea im constantly tinkering with mine i like finding new things to play about with! if somebody out there has a vfd xml that they would like to share id be interested in trying it out, im after pretty much the same info on my vfd but with a bigger clock.

Back