Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

How do I do a factory reset on the Starsat 2000 hd T13 extreme? Thats what I have been advised to do!!

Thats where I expected to find it but not there, all thats in there is satellite, usals, patch manager BUT when I went to channel manager I did find an entry factory default. My worry is if I do a full factory reset will I lose all the nice menus, and access to iptv?? I think with sstv I had to put a code in and can I remember not a hope!!

Anyone here has got Mediastar Diamond Z1 or Z2 box ?

Any feed back for that is welcomed or should I be better off with Viark. Someone will be travelling on business to a country where this is available so I could get in next month or order from Spain for Viark.

It has 15 month line though.

Z2 is double tuner so looks a better option than Viark and on Android 7.

hi im getting my viark sat 4k 2160p h.265 digital multidtream satellite receiver tomorrow how to set up on flash thanks

As not having or knowing about these are line details possibly be abled to be copied to a desk top folder just like if you were setting up any E2 box i would be saving line and cfg details to desk top.

As not having or knowing about these are line details possibly be abled to be copied to a desk top folder just like if you were setting up any E2 box i would be saving line and cfg details to desk top.
Not possible totally different method

I don't think so for the normal person as you don't put an I'd or line on the box its in the software. I think someone has done this though before as a few weeks ago they were trying to stop access to the server. Maybe they decompiled the software.

It was always a thought having reflashed boxes and setup from scratch and oops i lost my line comes to mind.

Maybe you dont lose anything by upgrades so i thought i would ask.

Server address will be in the software and it could be access via serial number or Mac address if it has one.

I could be massively wrong here
but,
looking at the GUI , and the method these boxes work,
I think it may be very similar to old Eurovox and Kryptview type boxes

Back