Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

You can at the moment only install 1.15 via the box

Easiest way is power down box at plug and then power up it will lead you to the update but only do this after you backed up your channel list.

Menu-Net-Games- USB for backup options.

You can at the moment only install 1.15 via the box

Easiest way is power down box at plug and then power up it will lead you to the update but only do this after you backed up your channel list.

Menu-Net-Games- USB for backup options.
i dont have a USB stick

Saving your own channels. On the Viark select menu, Net and Games, then USB. Press EPG then 1113. This will then ask you if you want to save your channels as name channels on the USB stick. Press OK to save the channels.
i dont have a USB stick

Reluctant to update due to the removal of RAW audio, I've always had to use RAW to get the sound in sync on my TV

And i dont find the HDMI cec control Function in pt1.15 either.is this also possible whitout a USB stick secure the Program list?

Last edited:
And i dont find the HDMI cec control Function in pt1.15 either.is this also possible whitout a USB stick secure the Program list?
So if you have updated to pt1.15 without a usb stick then your channel list will have gone that's if it has done a factory reset like it's supposed to do. Your post is confusing as you seem to say you have done the update but still want to back up a channel list that should have been reset. Which is it?

Saved alll tv channels invidually
Where have you saved them too, if you have saved them to the box and this time it does a factory reset you will lose them. Mind you if you only have a dish on 19.2e why not just do a rescan after the software installation?

Hope this is allowed....I saw somewhere, (i thought it was here) that had a picture of what packages are open with which server. Does anyone have this, i have searched but cant find anything

Not on the sat side but if you have SP2 then the IPTV is a lot better.

1.15 brings the benefit of a backup server though and HDMI cec
Thanks 👍
Did you notice any strange things on PT 1.15 like for example, channels frezze more frequently, longer waiting time between channel switching etc ??

Last edited:
If i take the Programm Update list from the viark sat 4k are all my astra 19;2?sat and satelite hotbird 13e gone?

Back