Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

My IPTV server told me the reason why the stream isn't behind anymore is because they use Satellite to rebroadcast it before it was nowtv

Spent the afternoon setting up new dish for 16e... managed to get it but found it much harder to find than 19.2 or 28.2. Had ss2 on working perfectly was just tidying up cables and touched the chasis of the diseqc switch got a small shock then it stopped working with 0% quality. Lnb1 and 2 still working as they should but 3 not working. I tried rescanning 16e on lnb3 again and it was picking up 28.2 channels so hoping I have damaged the switch and not the lnb. Anyone had anything like this happen to them? Gutted as I had been at it for a couple of hours and fucked it just as I was packing everything away

Reading back today , other than I might have a bit of misalignment, I kept getting encrypted program or no signal message every couple of minutes
Did the Viarks have any issues with the server on 16e SS2 and Arena sports today as my GT media .
Need to work out if it's the GT box

Thanks, I see a few GT users had issues today and yesterday , and last week on SS ,

Even if I have a slight issue my end , think I may look into getting a Viark
My GT was poor n SS2 last weekend but was perfect for liverpool game yesterday and on SS main event it gave the odd freeze today but nothing that bothers me . My viark i rarely use as find the gt media opnes slitghly faster lol.

Mine actually sell my viark as have way too many box's and not enough tv's.

Reading back today , other than I might have a bit of misalignment, I kept getting encrypted program or no signal message every couple of minutes
Did the Viarks have any issues with the server on 16e SS2 and Arena sports today as my GT media .
Need to work out if it's the GT box
I watched feyenoord game on ss4 and it was saying encrypted channel a few times on my viark.
Turned over to arena for Celtic game and that was solid.
German channels are glitching bad but thats been reported.
Dont think it would matter which box you use to be fair.
I did watch ss2 on Friday night and that was solid too.

I watched feyenoord game on ss4 and it was saying encrypted channel a few times on my viark.
Turned over to arena for Celtic game and that was solid.
German channels are glitching bad but thats been reported.
Dont think it would matter which box you use to be fair.
I did watch ss2 on Friday night and that was solid too.
Does Arena show english audio? I hear 19e sky de on footy does but i've never looked the arena channels this season yet.

I am trying to scan a Transponder on 16e with my Viark Sat 4k. Its 11.324V 30000 2/3. Trying to get Premier Sport 1 Slovakia HD. I get 68% on the signal but i canty seem to get this channel. Can anyone confirm if they have this on their Viark please?

EDIT - Just looked on King of Sat and that channel isnt on that transponder, although Liveonsat has it listed for a match on that transponder on 16e

Back