Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Would you say these boxes are more like android when set up or are they like the old enigma 2? kinda like the sly set up straight after boot?

ABM is brilliant for the channel layout as it enables you to flick through the channels.

Would you say these boxes are more like android when set up or are they like the old enigma 2? kinda like the sly set up straight after boot?

ABM is brilliant for the channel layout as it enables you to flick through the channels.
More like the older open boxes V8/F5. Nothing like enigma 2

So what if the server goes down? Do we still have the option of watching the Freeview content?
Also would you say picture quality is better than IPTV?

So what if the server goes down? Do we still have the option of watching the Freeview content?
Also would you say picture quality is better than IPTV?
Satellite will always be far superior pic to iptv, the server opens many different sats. Yes if server went off completely can be used same as any other sat stb. You can add your own line if you need to but not really advised to.

I use to love my eurovox box we had years ago but i remember setting channels up on my pc in order then sending over to box when done lol

How's the sly channel order done on these?

Would you say the server is reliable or does it tend to be hit and miss?

Back