Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

to be fair, cant see what has changed. On the global IKS telegram page, some seem to suggest they have Sky Italy but nothing for me. Also some boxes seem to have not had an update or the users dont know what they are doing. There seems to be a constant call for BFBS on 10 East but not sure if its a request or should be available.
From what I have read, not every package opens on all boxes. Depending on which server it is connected 134-135 and so on, that determines which packages open. So Sly Italy might be open for some servers.

I did watch the everton city cup game on there a few weeks back and it was perfect, but that was the only time. Been using 1 extra hd for the prem games.
I cant even tune BT 1extra HD in, get 1HD, 3HD and box office 2 off transponder 11386V but no Extra 1 HD. In fact I dont get any extra HD, just SD that dont clear

From what ive heard the new firmware should stop the long outages, these were caused by their server been attacked in the most part. Done to discredit the server out of wanting the real hack themselves..
I have the DRS2 4k (thanks for the updated channel list). No firmware updates have been available for this box since march 2020 (PT 1.02). It seems SAT 4k has had the most updates, but unsure if that will help the outages.

I have the DRS2 4k (thanks for the updated channel list). No firmware updates have been available for this box since march 2020 (PT 1.02). It seems SAT 4k has had the most updates, but unsure if that will help the outages.
I wonder if the leaks are all accessed via the boxes that have been updated and the ones with no update are secure. Maybe the update is to block the leak?

I cant even tune BT 1extra HD in, get 1HD, 3HD and box office 2 off transponder 11386V but no Extra 1 HD. In fact I dont get any extra HD, just SD that dont clear
Strange as all 4 are on the same transponder. It shows up on the channel list as a number rather than bt sport 1 extra.

Not sure why the BT channels glitch and the others don't Sky are obviously doing something different there and it makes you wonder why they dont do that on all channels

Strange as all 4 are on the same transponder. It shows up on the channel list as a number rather than bt sport 1 extra.
chees, not a named channel then. ill check it out

Has anyone actually connected to the latest server update 136 since the software update? No new software for starsat 2000hd yet so I am still connected to 135

Back