Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

It's clearing on my Geant as well, (y)

After seeing the Telegarm this morning about sky uk being added to the server that the LIL runs on I thought I'd dust it off and give it a go. Sadly it's still not working.
Bit of a joke box isnt it the LIL ? Not funny if you bought one like.

They seem to be changing servers around or at least the names at the moment so you never know.

Last edited:
Bit of a joke box isnt it the LIL ? Not funny if you bought one like.

They same to be changing servers around or at least the names at the moment so you never know.
I dont think any of the packages that were announced are working. We live in hope, the geant is working well so no worries

just plugged in my starsat 2000 hyper to try gshare3 all the sly hd channels are in the red but none will clear (some sd will clear) just says buffering data.....thats with gshare ver 136....just wondered if anyone has gshare3 working ?
I've got the same box using GS3, 28e HD channels are highlighted but not opening, BT sd channels are working, more channels opening on other sats than before, inc. Supersport 16e & AFN 9e.

Virgin 1 and 2 are fta via saorview or online ...you wont get specific channels all the time just remember u aint paying a official provider

hello to all
i have a viark combo and i dont clear nova gr channels...
Can someone tell me how to open?
I try vpn but i had the same result

hello to all
i have a viark combo and i dont clear nova gr channels...
Can someone tell me how to open?
I try vpn but i had the same result
Disconnect the leads from the box remove it from tv stand now this part is most important go get a lump hammer and hit it has hard as possible.
Now plug the box back in if that hasn’t worked repeat the same same process over and over!!!!🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back