Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Had anyone else had this problem My box only shows 39 when It should have 40 it seams to be missing the fed I tried a factory reset but still it missing tried all the latest updates as well but still 40 is missing had anyone else had this problem? Tried f1 000 and f1 111 but still not showing up maybe it faulty ?

Had anyone else had this problem My box only shows 39 when It should have 40 it seams to be missing the fed I tried a factory reset but still it missing tried all the latest updates as well but still 40 is missing had anyone else had this problem? Tried f1 000 and f1 111 but still not showing up maybe it faulty ?
Can you give more information what you are talking about. I can't make sense of what you are talking about 39?40?

Im guessing the person is referring to menu/net & games/server.For what it’s worth I have 39 available server configurations on my viark sat 4k.

Thanks that what I was asking so it normal that good. Is it possible to use forever server and another provider at same time ?

Thanks that what I was asking so it normal that good. Is it possible to use forever server and another provider at same time ?
It is possible to use your own line but from what I’ve read it’s not recommended because it can interfere with the forever server.Try it yourself and let us know how it works.

It is possible to use your own line but from what I’ve read it’s not recommended because it can interfere with the forever server.Try it yourself and let us know how it works.
Not only that, but if you look in oscam you will see they are pulling your reshare back to there own servers when you do that.

i.e. you could be watching 1 channel via your own line, and you can see another channel or 2 also opening that you are not watching.

I put the config file on usb and pressed media then ok on the file name it uploads in to server and all ready working on channels load work very good so far on the non yellow channels

Back