Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Have you discovered what improvement the update gives.

Never a bloody change log with these updates.
-Fixed the desynchronization of audio / video in the Albertis DTT channels
-Already receives the Catalan channels of the Albertis DTT frequency 11347
-Fixed also the INFO and the EPG setting the summer time both offline and in car
-EPG PRO of four subsequent days

-Fixed the desynchronization of audio / video in the Albertis DTT channels
-Already receives the Catalan channels of the Albertis DTT frequency 11347
-Fixed also the INFO and the EPG setting the summer time both offline and in car
-EPG PRO of four subsequent days
How to use these boxes in a running car? :unsure:

42e S Sport has been almost flawless for me for the entire season so far.

Maybe a total of 5 or 10 glitches over so many games. I mostly forget I'm not watching it on Sky.

42e S Sport has been almost flawless for me for the entire season so far.

Maybe a total of 5 or 10 glitches over so many games. I mostly forget I'm not watching it on Sky.
Exactly the same experience here on 42e mate, you just struggle to get the same stability with euro lines, well the ones ive tried anyway.

Bloody shame they have lost the rights for next season.

Exactly the same experience here on 42e mate, you just struggle to get the same stability with euro lines, well the ones ive tried anyway.

Bloody shame they have lost the rights for next season.
Have they? I use the S Sport app too. Any idea if anyone else has grabbed the rights?

Oh, I see that BeIn have. Not sure how easy it might be to sign up to their app - looks like they want a Turkish phone number. Will need more looking into.

Last edited:
Have they? I use the S Sport app too. Any idea if anyone else has grabbed the rights?

Oh, I see that BeIn have. Not sure how easy it might be to sign up to their app - looks like they want a Turkish phone number. Will need more looking into.
BeIN mate yeah.

Gonna be a way around that Turkish phone number surely

Just google kebab shops in Turkey, you will find a phone number

Has anyone thought to look at the network traffic for one of these forever/gshare boxes? Perhaps it would be possible to spoof and create an oscam module or plugin that connects to one of these servers?

Has anyone thought to look at the network traffic for one of these forever/gshare boxes? Perhaps it would be possible to spoof and create an oscam module or plugin that connects to one of these servers?
Some suspect that was how the E2 Sky lines came about.

I have no experience with these servers or boxes. From what I understand sky no longer works?
I'd imagine anymore than 1 channel at a time and the account gets banned. So sharing a line wouldn't really work. I'm sure a lot of people dont care about that though. They just want to use there existing setup.

The problem we have in the sat community is that the really clever people have "morals" and don't support pay servers... or even emu. So what would probably be a simple task of adding forever support to oscam would need to be done by someone else by way of a patch. Just like emu.

I have no experience with these servers or boxes. From what I understand sky no longer works?
I'd imagine anymore than 1 channel at a time and the account gets banned. So sharing a line wouldn't really work. I'm sure a lot of people dont care about that though. They just want to use there existing setup.

The problem we have in the sat community is that the really clever people have "morals" and don't support pay servers... or even emu. So what would probably be a simple task of adding forever support to oscam would need to be done by someone else by way of a patch. Just like emu.
Sky been gone on them for months.

I doubt Forever would want the services avalable to all on Oscam legit or they would of done it, they want to sell or help manufactures sell receivers so need the servers exclusive to those types of receivers.

Sky been gone on them for months.

I doubt Forever would want the services avalable to all on Oscam legit or they would of done it, they want to sell or help manufactures sell receivers so need the servers exclusive to those types of receivers.

Ye for sure the teams that developed the hacks keep it closed to sell boxes.
I was talking about the oscam team. If it was as simple as monitoring traffic to spoof one of these forever server boxes, they still wouldn't do it. They wouldn't add emu to oscam because its just direct steeling/piracy.

Back