Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Ye for sure the teams that developed the hacks keep it closed to sell boxes.
I was talking about the oscam team. If it was as simple as monitoring traffic to spoof one of these forever server boxes, they still wouldn't do it. They wouldn't add emu to oscam because its just direct steeling/piracy.
Ain't it all direct stealing/piracy?

Ye for sure the teams that developed the hacks keep it closed to sell boxes.
I was talking about the oscam team. If it was as simple as monitoring traffic to spoof one of these forever server boxes, they still wouldn't do it. They wouldn't add emu to oscam because its just direct steeling/piracy.
Im not sure you understand the whole cardshare thing if you have lines clearing channels in oscam, CCcam or Mgcamd your stealing services from the provider. Same goes for opening channels with keys say biss channels Its all piracy.

The servers attached to boxes like the Viark and Starsats are a more lets say professional server as apposed to the bloke at home sharing a card. They pay the big hackers of encryptions for at time exclusive packages before the man at home with his debian server can share it.

Im not sure you understand the whole cardshare thing if you have lines clearing channels in oscam, CCcam or Mgcamd your stealing services from the provider. Same goes for opening channels with keys say biss channels Its all piracy.

The servers attached to boxes like the Viark and Starsats are a more lets say professional server as apposed to the bloke at home sharing a card. They pay the big hackers of encryptions for at time exclusive packages before the man at home with his debian server can share it.
Of course its all steeling. I think the main aim was to share in a household or with family and friends and swap packages with people in another country, not these mega servers that most of us probably use to get tv for free or cheap.

Getting back into the hobby after a few years away and it seems like this might be the way to go. Any recommendations on the best box to get now? Have a motorised 1.1m Triax so 16e & 42e are within reach, but hard to figure out what box to go for based on the last few months of posts on this thread...

Even for SS? I thought they were hardware paired. Got a Vu+ Uno 4K still set up so that would definitely be the simplest route back if so...
That will do,16 can be unstable at times especially SS2 but 42 and SSport 1 is fine,I believe the Forever supported boxes don't have issues though with being unstable.if your not bothered about commentary 19.2 sky sports have stadium sound option what works fine also,then if your not bothered about English audio nearly every sat that opens has football options

Yeah it was the English audio that piqued my interest again, although the stadium option used to keep me going before. I should probably start with updating my channel list & emu before splashing the cash!

Ive been clearing SS and Ssport with cheap lines SS has been ok for me on them Ssport has been shocking though and stability wise the Viark is 99% on both those when ive watched games.

Id fire up the Uno 4k though and test some lines fantastic box the Uno.
You are opening Super Sports 16e with a E2 line? interesting.

Back