Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Someone in this thread listed compatible boxes. Now unless I'd had a shandy that night or it was a windup I don't know but I seem to remember seeing Nvidia Shield in the list.

I scrolled back through this thread but didn't find it
This is a viark thread and im sure i seen the post somewhere too, pretty sure the poster was confusing viark with iptv setup when someone said summit was down on 28.2
Forgive me if im wrong as im about as useful as a goose farting in the fog when it comes to all this stuff :ROFLMAO:

Someone in this thread listed compatible boxes. Now unless I'd had a shandy that night or it was a windup I don't know but I seem to remember seeing Nvidia Shield in the list.

I scrolled back through this thread but didn't find it
Nvidia does not have a sat tuner so one would need to he added via USB.

Back on Viark Topic, Viark Sat 4k to be specific,
Audio Question, Can it be permanently set to Dolby digital instead of the voice for the visually impaired Default setting ?
I did change all my saved channel lists to Dolby Digital but it just switches back ??
Its more an annoyance and a bit freaky if i fall asleep with the surround sound on and softly wake up to some nutter describing a
Scene from The Shining or summit :ROFLMAO:

I Got mine from orbita digital over 3 few years ago just renewed recently
i recently bought a 36" Heavy Superjack Actuator Arm too
Zero Customs Fees and Cheap Delivery No Courier just normal post with tracking which was a lot faster
around 5-6 working days they dispatch same day as you order .
Viark Box should last 6-8 years , as mine is into it's 4th year and still every bit as good as day i bought it : )
good luck : )

Back