Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

Viark Sat 4K 1.19 online update is available.

Upgrade to server 1.45

EDIT: It resets the box, so make sure you backup the channel list first.
Thanks buddy. What does upgrading to Server 1.45 actually mean/do? Will it make any difference to the end user? or clearing channels all still the same?

I'll put it on tonight I guess.

Thanks buddy. What does upgrading to Server 1.45 actually mean/do? Will it make any difference to the end user? or clearing channels all still the same?

I'll put it on tonight I guess.
Apparently a few HD channels are back with the update. Not at home yet to check what new.

The main point here is it updates you to 1.45 what your on now will go dark at some point

Anyone else bein sport English audio is quiet on Mars server using November 2023 software

Sky Germany unstable on viark boxes? I'm using gtmedia and it's been a nightmare

Got an email today from Orbita digital regards to the Viark sat 4k box that I ordered last week, they are asking me for an ID Number in order to transport it, just wondering if this is a normal thing when ordering from the continent.

Got an email today from Orbita digital regards to the Viark sat 4k box that I ordered last week, they are asking me for an ID Number in order to transport it, just wondering if this is a normal thing when ordering from the continent.
They never asked me for this, but mine was just before we left the eu trading block. I ordered a dual out of german and never got asked. Tell them we don't use id numbers in the uk (guess they are identity cards) or ask them to explain further what they are and tell them you are not a business.

I order mine a couple of years back from Germany, but never had to do this.

They never asked me for this, but mine was just before we left the eu trading block. I ordered a dual out of german and never got asked. Tell them we don't use id numbers in the uk (guess they are identity cards) or ask them to explain further what they are and tell them you are not a business.
Yeah I did this, but they complained that I was making things complicated for them and requested my passport or drivers license no, not keen on doing that though.

Yeah I did this, but they complained that I was making things complicated for them and requested my passport or drivers license no, not keen on doing that though.
Its a free to air box until you put software on it so its legal to buy. Just send them an email of your driving license.

Amazon are selling it for £120 including delivery and it takes 4 days to deliver it's called
Viark SAT H.265 HEVC HD Satellite Receiver Decoder

Anyone know how long the subscription is for if you include sky UK I know you put pt1 software

Amazon are selling it for £120 including delivery and it takes 4 days to deliver it's called
Viark SAT H.265 HEVC HD Satellite Receiver Decoder

Anyone know how long the subscription is for if you include sky UK I know you put pt1 software
Thats the SAT though not the SAT 4K

Once converted on the SAT you get one year from 2 years IKS

The sat 4k you get 2 years converted from 3 years IKS

Hi guys I have a media star box is there any way of knowing what Gshare sub I actually have against my serial number? I remember seeing an online checker but can’t find the link for that.

Back