Viark VIARK TYPE BOXES

@manic01 cheers for the darts feeds on 16e today , don't think I can post on the feeds thread , so I'll ask here if it's ok .

If I was to look for feeds myself is there a method, how do the guys find these , I know they are on other sites like SU but is it just a case of blindscan the sat.

@manic01 cheers for the darts feeds on 16e today , don't think I can post on the feeds thread , so I'll ask here if it's ok .

If I was to look for feeds myself is there a method, how do the guys find these , I know they are on other sites like SU but is it just a case of blindscan the sat.
Yes mate, also many darts feeds repeat the same transponder and keys.
I scan with Viark and let it fnd the keys , but I get most from SU to be honest.
Also that wasn't me who posted today's 16e darts feed.

I scan with Viark and let it fnd the keys , but I get most from SU to be honest.
ill take the credit haha it was me.. But yeah most do repeat the transponders and keys . The euro-tour will most likely be on the same transponder with same CW for the weekend.

So as a test I just let the GT 8uhd blindscan 16.e sat , but it didn't find it. I have to manually add that TP details that you guys post in order to find the channel, it the auto finds biss. What am I doing wrong to scan ?

So as a test I just let the GT 8uhd blindscan 16.e sat , but it didn't find it. I have to manually add that TP details that you guys post in order to find the channel, it the auto finds biss. What am I doing wrong to scan ?
Nothing if blind scan does not pick it up it dont pick it up.

Had one last weekend the Viark would not pick up on a blind scan and had to manually add the tp.

Nothing if blind scan does not pick it up it dont pick it up.

Had one last weekend the Viark would not pick up on a blind scan and had to manually add the tp.
Thanks , for clearing that up for me , I'll leave the hunting to other guys ;) and lazily add the tp

I have also seen that a number of football feeds on 7e seem to replicate the transponder each weekend. I guess it gives the feed hunters somewhere to start LOL.

New GTmedia v8uhd Mars firmware is out:

MediaFire

GTCombo Mars is still in testing from the looks of it.

Seems other IKS boxes launching with the Amlogic soc gave it the nudge it needed.

Release notes.for this wave just say

Fix YouTube, weather
Fix channel crash
Fix other issues

Hello everyone, i was checking the osd setting accidentally messed with scart. Now channels are working fine ui not. Is there any way to reset display settings.
Edit:- resolved.

Last edited:
Been out for a while family problems, had to take my dish and motor down, will eventually set it up when the rain subsides lol.

Anyway is the SAT 4k still a working system, albeit out of contract as they say.

Let me know guys so I can set it up, and get the channels back up.

Cheers guys / gals

Back