Broadband virgin media hub 4

yh the last engineer changed the coax cable said it was to thick haha not sure he really had a clue to be honest sat in van most of time came back in said should be working but the hub had a red light he looked baffled till I told him he needed activating as was a new hub
I would 100% contact them again mate there's obviously an issue

all you get is send technician out to you for the 100th time do there checks which will say the hub is getting 1114mb so must be my end like I tell them how can 3 wired devices what are not a Yr old and have got ethernet ports not get above 400mb

all you get is send technician out to you for the 100th time do there checks which will say the hub is getting 1114mb so must be my end like I tell them how can 3 wired devices what are not a Yr old and have got ethernet ports not get above 400mb
Just out of curiosity disconnect all devices then run a speed test on laptop/pc

They'll listen when you cancel the account and stop the direct debit.
Ring them and tell them that's what you are doing.
They have breached the contract by not providing what you are paying for

Back