Virgin Media throttling IPTV making it unwatchable

synsung

Currently with a famous subscriber with a famous Indian server and the past 2-3 days the channels have been freezing and become unwatchable. Apparently, this is due to Virgin Media my isp putting a block .

As it's a MAG server is there any way to resolve this since VPN isn't an option?

Can you put a vpn on your router, or maybe get a dd-wrt router and connect your mag box to that?

Currently with a famous subscriber with a famous Indian server and the past 2-3 days the channels have been freezing and become unwatchable. Apparently, this is due to Virgin Media my isp putting a block .

As it's a MAG server is there any way to resolve this since VPN isn't an option?
To test your theory you could install a vpn on your PC and a program called SFVIP Player

SFVIP_Player_x64-v1.2.1.57

You can run your mag box account on that because it can emulate the mac address of your MAG box well you enter it with your username and pass.

If that runs sweet with VPN on then yeah drbox has the answer run a vpn in your router if you can or upgrade your router if not. If it does not run glitch free its your provider.

Might just be easier to bite the bullet and buy a 4k firestick.

To test your theory you could install a vpn on your PC and a program called SFVIP Player

SFVIP_Player_x64-v1.2.1.57

You can run your mag box account on that because it can emulate the mac address of your MAG box well you enter it with your username and pass.

If that runs sweet with VPN on then yeah drbox has the answer run a vpn in your router if you can or upgrade your router if not. If it does not run glitch free its your provider.

Might just be easier to bite the bullet and buy a 4k firestick.

Yes moved to a 4k Firestick and seems fine, but I suspect it's because the provider has sorted out their servers.
Talking about specific providers/services is banned here?

Yes moved to a 4k Firestick and seems fine, but I suspect it's because the provider has sorted out their servers.
Talking about specific providers/services is banned here?
Mentioning names of sellers and providers is.

If you vpn provider supports the WireGuard protocol then you will get good speeds,
I have windscribe who provide wireguard details and i get approx. 60/80mb on 100mb line

Back