Virmin channels on c-lines/ccam etc

P_P

Hi all, as you will already have worked out am a newbie to the c-line/ccam and zgemma type boxes (only ever tried itv previously), and just want to know if I buy a cline/ccam or whatever it is I need for virmin if the sports/movies/ppv + HD are still available or are they only available via IPTV or legit virmin/sly contract? Cheers in advance.

Hi all, as you will already have worked out am a newbie to the c-line/ccam and zgemma type boxes (only ever tried itv previously), and just want to know if I buy a cline/ccam or whatever it is I need for virmin if the sports/movies/ppv + HD are still available or are they only available via IPTV or legit virmin/sly contract? Cheers in advance.
All movies still clear in HD
Four sky sports channels, news, mix, football and racing clear
And 340 other channels

All movies still clear in HD
Four sky sports channels, news, mix, football and racing clear
And 340 other channels
Cheers for that. Do you know if the F1 HD channel is available? Also could you recommend a box to buy, and lastly what sort of money is a c-line/ccam etc. (sorry for so many questions)

Cheers for that. Do you know if the F1 HD channel is available? Also could you recommend a box to buy, and lastly what sort of money is a c-line/ccam etc. (sorry for so many questions)
The only sky sports channels that clear are listed above.
If you want iptv for the ones that don't clear then there's a multitude of devices you can use.
If you want cable and iptv, you need a box with cable tuner that will also run iptv, most of them will
You can request cable lines in the cable request thread

Hi I am aldi a complete novice. Are these ccam lines the same as what we used to have with zgemma and blade boxes. What is better iptv or ccam

In my opinon cccam/oscam is better that iptv for picture quality but if you want to watch most sports channels in hd then iptv is the way to go. I've got both eurosat and cable plus iptv due to the fact that when i want to watch my team it is sometimes not avaiable on cable or eurosat but is avaialable on ifollow.

Im the same kegnkiwi
I use both vermin/Freesat and then IPTV for all my needs and covered!
I have 2 boxes though my H7c went down so I installed 6.4, and 8ts changed again in respect of CCcams, mgcamd
now running openatv 6.4
And things have changed again!

Can't make them work! Cannot install mgcamd 1.38 - it keeps refusing!
So I would need another way or may have to go back to 6.3

Back