Virmin Dublin Cable Frequency Needed

daveyboy

Hi there everyone, I am trying to help out a friend with her cable box she has an amiko mini combo hd se and the past week or so the channels on this frequency 364000 are no longer clearing for her, the channels on this frequency are Gold, Boomerang, Cartoon network, E and others, could somebody please post the frequency for any of those channels to help out? at least that way I can manually tune them in, I have done a scan and the channels are found but again not clearing on that frequency, I only have sat so cant help her myself.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, BTW she is in south Dublin in Ireland,

Cable is different to sat they are all on the same net Id I would suggest contacting the line provider to see if they have any problems

hi, I am also in Dublin and frequency 444.0 is dead so I am missing bbc1 hd, bbc2 hd, rte2 hd and tg4 hd. does anyone know if these channels have moved to new frequency, any help would be appreciated.
regards,
Rob.

hi, I am also in Dublin and frequency 444.0 is dead so I am missing bbc1 hd, bbc2 hd, rte2 hd and tg4 hd. does anyone know if these channels have moved to new frequency, any help would be appreciated.
regards,
Rob.

Frequency - 426....Symbolrate - 6875....Modulation - QAM256

I see 3e and TCM+1 have moved also, does anybody have the new frequencies for these?

thank you, frequency 364- symbolrate 6887 modulation qam 264 for 3e and tcm+1.

---------- Post Merged at 03:06 PM ----------

thank you.

Hi
I've tuned in my Edision OS Mini box on Virgin Media in Dublin, but I noticed that Sky Atlantic is missing. Does anyone have the frequency it should be on or an up-to-date cables.xml file? Also the previous post mention QAM 264, yet my box only goes as far as QAM 256, did I purchase an inferior or the wrong box?

Back