Virus phone scam being run from call centres in India

Just an update :)

They were very nice until they asked her for her credit card no. Her Ma (who I wouldnt mess with) grabbed the phone and asked who they were.
They started getting abusive and saying "You owe us 200 and odd euro" etc and you better get someone with a credit card. I wont tell you what her Ma said :whistling: lol

So the fookers got nothing

I spent hours on the laptop today & found some malware, tracking cookies etc.

Got rid of them and hopefully thats the end of it :)

bloody a$$'s

hate these kind of people, harming others, no decency in them! need stringing up! :censored:

Thank god shes got someone that can sort thinks like that out for her. lol well done to your sis for giving them what for!!

ive had that set up for years on my line - checked it a while ago, but problem is IF they withhold their number they cant be traced by the TPS service

This one is slightly different - have no idea how true it is - Dee maybe you can help on that one
Got this email this morning - have had it before Probably about this time last year, but hey it dont cost to just remind people does it!!
In this day and age we need to be vigulant!!

Postal Scam:

Can you circulate this around especially as Xmas is fast approaching - it has been confirmed by Royal Mail. The Trading Standards Office are making people aware of the following scam:

A card is posted through your door from a company called PDS (Parcel Delivery Service) suggesting that they were unable to deliver a parcel and that you need to contact them on 0906 6611911 (a Premium rate number).

DO NOT call this number, as this is a mail scam originating from Belize.

If you call the number and you start to hear a recorded message you will already have been billed £315 for the phone call.

If you do receive a card with these details, then please contact Royal Mail Fraud on 020 7239 6655.

For more information, see the Crime Stoppers website:

HTML:
[url]http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/crime-prevention/helping-prevent-crime/scams/postal-delivery-scam[/url]

They had the cheek to ring me niece back again this evening & they asked for her Da.

Anyway to cut a long story short, theres a new deaf guy in India tonight. I dont think he`ll be rining that house again lol

They won't give up this scam until they run out of suckers, they rang here a few weeks ago, needless to say I didn't buy anything from them.
This story has been going around for wuite some time now, you would think we ALL know about it , but obviously not. Vermin!!!!

I think that's what I said j4v3d lol
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE FOCKERS!! All clear nowLOL

13.jpg

just do this down the phone

Couldn't find a decent picture of one of them, i was looking for a photo of a whistle being blown down a phone, and got all sorts of crap:boo:

Google

Back