Windows Vista Vista Tricks Tweaks and Tips

axxxo

VIP Member
Here's the best list of tricks and tips for Vista i could find anyway, some are pretty good others are just for basic information but some do actually help performance
Try some out HERE
Let us know what you use and what you think
:)

i have not switched my vista pc on for 2 months lol,must look for remote and see what happens and try out the stuff

I have xp on my 7 year old pc connected to my 40 inch tv :) but vista came installed on the dell laptop that i got so im kinda stuck with it really, xp drivers for the lappy are not that great really as dell dont supply them so a good search through the net for them was a bit of a pain, not too many problems with performance really but some features are totally useless i would agree

saw you were looking for a few tips on the other thread for vista, had this one saved in my favourites, nice long guide to look through so your bound to find something that tickles ya :)

i bought a new sony vaoi to go with tv 9 inches in diameter x 4 iches depth with blue ray
and vista to go with my 50" screen easier to see no squinting.

i don't think i missed it.... did anyone here post how to disable UAC in Vista? lol it's my favorite tip!

Bro, 7th gave me the link in aD, done by Loco hisself. I'm at work for a few more hours, but will send it to ya once I get home.

@axxo I will have a look at them when I get home. I'm sure there's a fewe in there I need.

Bro, 7th gave me the link in aD, done by Loco hisself. I'm at work for a few more hours, but will send it to ya once I get home.

@axxo I will have a look at them when I get home. I'm sure there's a fewe in there I need.

I have it, just think we should post it if its not in the list, i could find it but i dont have it on hand, so if its not listed if someone could list it that would be great.

sorry homesick i only saw your post now, its there alright, i know rtm has put up a thread for it already but its the first link under the Security heading
its called "4 ways to make UAC less Annoying on windows Vista"

Yeah, I looked on the list, and it was on there.....wayyyyy down there.....if you scroll down the whole list, like I did.

Back