VM 2.4 and 5ghz band/frequencies not showing

I have mate said to them hub could be faulty and replace it but they said can't do that over the phone and have to call engineer out.
So call an engineer out but a guess your not getting low speeds or anything but then again they may be able to sort your 2.4/5ghz WiFi ssid out

I have mate said to them hub could be faulty and replace it but they said can't do that over the phone and have to call engineer out.
another video but in saying that have you not had email saying they will be sending out new hub 5 not that it will make any difference to me.

Last edited:
another video but in saying that have you not had email saying they will be sending out new hub 5 not that it will make any difference to me.
Nope had no email regarding hub 5.upgrade..

Even asked them to send me that as replacement but oddly they said not been released fully and is in testing still.

Have they offered you the hub 5?

Nope had no email regarding hub 5.upgrade..

Even asked them to send me that as replacement but oddly they said not been released fully and is in testing still.

Have they offered you the hub 5?
yes my wife got email saying new hub 5 well she said 6G comming I forget the date she mentioned but we did not even ask.

have a look

i'm still reading through the replies on link about the hub 5 i posted :ROFLMAO: I suggest you also read more to find out if even worth getting :unsure:
Read quite a bit about hub 5 previously and those who have it say its better than the previous hubs but still have the nagging issues.

Back