VM Broadband Query

darcyyy97

If I leave VM as my Broadband provider will my line still be active ? Is it a big risk.. I can go with talk talk and save £10 a month but my only concern is that if I tie myself in a 18 month contract and lose my the ability to watch tv through cable I'm not going to be happy with my mere £10 saving.. Anyone got experiences of leaving VM and still having cable TV or having issues after ? Thanks.

Its a lottery nowadays that the line will remain connected in the street cabinet and could easily be used to feed another property if needed.
Some people have had a live connection for years without problems but it is a risk and personally i would stay with vm and try and negotiate a better deal with them and guarantee's a live feed.

Its a lottery nowadays that the line will remain connected in the street cabinet and could easily be used to feed another property if needed.
Some people have had a live connection for years without problems but it is a risk and personally i would stay with vm and try and negotiate a better deal with them and guarantee's a live feed.
That's all I need to know, defiantly not worth the risk given cable is still going strong. Defiantly stay then cheers!

If you have cable then its always best having VM internet, possibly the best deal you can get for a decent price, broadband from vm is probaly the best anyway.

I wouldn't recommend it. Had nothing but problems with talktalk and as already said if you have a word they'll probably knock that tenner off if you tell them you're thinking of leaving.

Back