VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

I agree to a point

Moshi, we have been here long enough to know how it works, regardless of status. You posted the other day regards Mods, Vips having everyone's best interests at heart and I agree with YOU fully on this. Anyone has an issue pm them, but do you seriously think a new member who has paid money is going to feel confident contacting admin about someone with that status, whilst he is liking your posts. I have seen first hand the hard work you put in on here and for that matter other forums. But it still doesn't merit people being told how to get boxes up and running from someone else's services when it should be theirs that they are running with. If I am wrong then so be it and I will accept it....

Moshi, we have been here long enough to know how it works, regardless of status. You posted the other day regards Mods, Vips having everyone's best interests at heart and I agree with YOU fully on this. Anyone has an issue pm them, but do you seriously think a new member who has paid money is going to feel confident contacting admin about someone with that status, whilst he is liking your posts. I have seen first hand the hard work you put in on here and for that matter other forums. But it still doesn't merit people being told how to get boxes up and running from someone else's services when it should be theirs that they are running with. If I am wrong then so be it and I will accept it....
I said i agree to a point but not on the open forum garyth. Just not the place buddy. (y)

Anyone who's trying to make a few extra quid, go for it, fill your boots, that's why were here.
You don't need to bitch about others because the only one that ends up looking like a 2@ is you

the only one looking like a 2@ is the one pm'ng members about their new up and running service, bearing in mind cache servers have had what 2/3 weeks to settle. How many weeks before they can watch Corrie lol

it still glitches on oscam, this is because the cache isn't working properly yet it may take a week to settle.
If you can use mgcamd1.45 you may be better off with that

Corrie works ok because it's FTA but I wouldn't expect you to know that.
You can't seriously be that desperate for clients? - absolutely pathetic
Hide under the bed for a week or pretend to be inside again next time you disappear for a month, that's the spirit!

Corrie works ok because it's FTA but I wouldn't expect you to know that.
You can't seriously be that desperate for clients? - absolutely pathetic
Hide under the bed for a week or pretend to be inside again next time you disappear for a month, that's the spirit!

It's just when I see you posting frequently can you get bbc etc I thought it was just you that struggled with them.
Who's desperate? obviously your arse is making buttons so fingers crossed they all grow a set and contact the mods about their hard earned
that was your pm tonight from the great VIP who stays the course as you said, #joke

My arse isn't making anything mate apart from smaller versions of you, but thanks for asking.
They can contact anyone they like, you should tell them that see what happens.
I'm in Wormwood scrubs at the moment, i'll be home in four months...oh no, that's yournormal excuse LMAO

I’m struggling to find it but does anyone have a list or summed up list of channels what are still available on the oscam fix

This might be a daft question, but do I need to keep the stars in place for the below command? Or should the stars be removed?

wget -O - oscam.server -e 's*A*SERVER*' -e 's*B*PORT*' -e 's*C*USERNAME*' -e 's*D*PASSWORD*' > /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-emu/oscam.server

You need to remove the *'s

I know these possts where a couple of days ago but NO you don't delete the *'s. they MUST be kept

@grog68 I got your freerange build installed a couple of weeks ago and got Oscam up and running. Was watching channel 4 FTA and decided to try mgcamd instead of oscam as it was constantly freezing the night before. Now as I had been watching a FTA channel so i am unsure whether my line was actually working that morning.

I went to softcam setup and there are 4 options(mgcamd, ccam, oscam emu and none). I selected Mgcamd and restarted the softcam(I have the newcamd.list still in the usr/key folder with the line details). Tried a few channels and nothing. Thought no biggie and changed it back to Oscam-emu and restarted softcam but still nothing.

Thought maybe the line was down and i didnt notice so left it few days then contacted the provider who has informed me its still "connected".

Could changing the softcam setting to mgcamd then back to oscam emu have messed something up?

@grog68 I got your freerange build installed a couple of weeks ago and got Oscam up and running. Was watching channel 4 FTA and decided to try mgcamd instead of oscam as it was constantly freezing the night before. Now as I had been watching a FTA channel so i am unsure whether my line was actually working that morning.

I went to softcam setup and there are 4 options(mgcamd, ccam, oscam emu and none). I selected Mgcamd and restarted the softcam(I have the newcamd.list still in the usr/key folder with the line details). Tried a few channels and nothing. Thought no biggie and changed it back to Oscam-emu and restarted softcam but still nothing.

Thought maybe the line was down and i didnt notice so left it few days then contacted the provider who has informed me its still "connected".

Could changing the softcam setting to mgcamd then back to oscam emu have messed something up?
No it would not have. What version of mgcamd is installed ??

Sometimes, when I switch from mgcamd to oscam, I need to restart the card server too, not always, but now and then.

Back