VM CHANNELS FIX (23/4/2020) OSCAM ONLY!!

Who knows Pablo Branson might be pulling a prank after all :unsure:
Nope, no pranks, it's gone

They pulled eight sky sports channels in order to make those using card boxes upgrade and they didn't. , or maybe enough of them did to make it worthwhile ditching the rest

The big encryption change at end of April was an experiment.
It worked.
They don't spring letters like this unless they mean it

They pulled eight sky sports channels in order to make those using card boxes upgrade and they didn't. , or maybe enough of them did to make it worthwhile ditching the rest

It worked.

VM has sent out letters telling customers still using the old boxes, that they would no longer work from the 1st of July

Cable lines come from carded boxes, this is why it's called cardsharing.
They are turning off carded boxes on 30th June.
After that date you will get channels 1-5
Courtesy of @grog68
virgin-off-Letter.jpg

It worked.

I know mate was just pulling your leg lol.

The request thread is closed on this forum after I asked for it to be shut.
Some people are still selling lines but they tend to sleep through the day instead
The request thread is closed on this forum after I asked for it to be shut.
Some people are still selling lines but they tend to sleep through the day instead
I might just stop watching TV and engage with my friends and family instead.....then I won't need a line........but I do like watching TV and flicking channels is fun

I might just stop watching TV and engage with my friends and family instead.....then I won't need a line........but I do like watching TV and flicking channels is fun
You don't need to resort to that.
There's other ways of getting channels.
Freeview and freesat if you have an aerial or dish respectively will bring in a lot of channels some in HD.
If you want all the premium channels and about 8000 others that you'll never watch you can try iptv

Just need to have a good IPTV supplier that I can also record! Arrrhhhhh
Why can't IPTV be added onto the EPG like it used to?

Back