VM Only some channels

Bigreyrey

Hi all,

I have a h2h setup with Bioheads (great) image.

I have put a couple of lines onto the box, via MGCAM and an N Line. I only seem to be able to view a couple of channels. SS2 HD being one of them, but the others remain just blank.

EPG seems to be working fine too.

Any ideas?

Cactikid - sorry, not sure what you mean by that. I am pretty sure my NETID is correct, all channels are are found when scanning

seems funny some encrypted are open and others blank,if server had an issue would they not all be off,hence back to netid,if a test line works then you will know its provider issues.

Thanks for all the responses.

if the net id was wrong, would I still be able to access some channels / find channels when scanning? I.e SS2 like I can now see.

I am trying to find a solution / fix for this exact problem. The reason some channels are blank is because there not actually being picked up via the service scan. I tested with different images and used the original virmin equipment to my Vu+ box. As an example BT Sport 1HD is blank. Regardless of the EPG and ABM setup if the channel is not in the service list when scanning how can it be viewed??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we had an issue over here as 4 hd channels not picked up on scan,unsure if it was my xml file but there was channel movement and a new tp issued which box did not know,i entered my new info into the signal finder and got an active signal scanned and lost channels appeared again.
i have many non active channels that go active at some time like sly christmas hd,coming active star wars hd on the 4th.

aye netids and channel movement i love em both----------------------------------not lol
to be 100% sure of correct net id is off a providers box near you.

I def hav correct net I'd 41043. And same as you 4 channels HD not picked up. Are you saying then just to leave it alone, re-scan at some point to allow non active to become active?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back