VM rant

I have odd blackouts the last 2 weeks always around 7pm internet just cuts off at random days, I think it's due to them updating the cables there's engineers near every box in my area doing road works. I need to contact vm when it happens when I have no cs box connected. It normally happens when I'm getting ready for work lol

Yeah the network infrastructure is in need of serious upgrade but as pablo has said ring them up and give them grief and get money knocked off etc (y)
Oh and dont even get me started on new customer deals that they offer and leave us loyal customers out to the wolves we could be here all day and makes my blood boil ffs

Yeah the network infrastructure is in need of serious upgrade but as pablo has said ring them up and give them grief and get money knocked off etc (y)
Oh and dont even get me started on new customer deals that they offer and leave us loyal customers out to the wolves we could be here all day and makes my blood boil ffs
LIKEWISE!! I’m being 40£ for just internet. New customers are being offered the exact same package for 28£ ive been with them for over 5 years too! Hideous

i just took out 200meg for 30 per month for 12 months...at peak times my area is slows down to a snails pace just about get 50meg...i went for this deal because of £130 cashback deal from topcashback....i went and ordeered the deal via topcashback site and its been over a month and my cashback is not tracking...the cashback was the reason i went for this deal but i dont see it in my account on topcashback..really annoyed.

i just took out 200meg for 30 per month for 12 months...at peak times my area is slows down to a snails pace just about get 50meg...i went for this deal because of £130 cashback deal from topcashback....i went and ordeered the deal via topcashback site and its been over a month and my cashback is not tracking...the cashback was the reason i went for this deal but i dont see it in my account on topcashback..really annoyed.

it can take a while to appear. if not contact top cash back with your order details and they can chase it up

i binned them a few months ago in favour of a "3" mobile sim and router.

saves £32 a month and i hit around 80meg here on 4g with our area due to be upgraded to 5g soon :)

ive just told them the special offer i had (free tivo) is no longer wanted. guy says "the price will go up" i said ok i will sort a bt or plusnet deal and then cancel. i also said do not contact me to offer a better deal. new customers only on those deals so i will have to leave to become a new customer. crazy!

Yeah just wait for the million calls from retensions with different offers once you put in a service cancellation notice :ROFLMAO: ive been helping out old lady who lives near me because she has relatives who live in france and she wanted broadband to do live video calling on skype etc.
She only had basic phone line but by the time her bill came it was about £65 for the calls etc.
Retensions rang a few times and finally got her 200mb broadband and phoneline for £32 month (y)

Yeah just wait for the million calls from retensions with different offers once you put in a service cancellation notice :ROFLMAO: ive been helping out old lady who lives near me because she has relatives who live in france and she wanted broadband to do live video calling on skype etc.
She only had basic phone line but by the time her bill came it was about £65 for the calls etc.
Retensions rang a few times and finally got her 200mb broadband and phoneline for £32 month (y)
virgin offer a twelve month cheap deal, when you decide you dont want to pay the increased amount , the old deal is no longer available. sneaky trick. so im off. unless its a tenner a week that is!

Yeah they certainly know how to look after loyal customers ffs ive been with virgin back in the days when it was Diamond cable lol.
But then again its exactly the same with car insurance etc ya just gotta shop about to get the best deals etc.

Your snails pace is super fiber where I live!!

they rang back beacuse i gave them 0 feedback. still no decent offer. they have me by the nuts for a couple of months as my son needs his email address fro a while longer. then im gong for 100 guaranteed bt or sky free calls. 39.99.

they rang back beacuse i gave them 0 feedback. still no decent offer. they have me by the nuts for a couple of months as my son needs his email address fro a while longer. then im gong for 100 guaranteed bt or sky free calls. 39.99.
I managed to get broadband for 23£!!! Just ring them and give it a try

I managed to get broadband for 23£!!! Just ring them and give it a try
ive actually got 350 mbit broadbamd and anytime calls , i had free tivo for twelve months . if i send the tivo back , the price goes up. as i said its mental. same system for years and i lose discount . i have rung and been told the same price in a call since. if i cancel , i cancel and wont be u turning.

Back