VM Recent Change - How to get your C line working on Mgcamd (Mipsel Boxes)

adamsm

FLASH YOUR BOX

Make a note of your C line then flash your box with grogbuild by logging into you box and entering the following command
wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

Follow the instructions to set up your box, once completed and your box has rebooted log back into your box with filezille or similar program

Navigate to /usr/keys and create a new file called cccamd.list and put your C line/lines into that file

Goto Softcam-Setup, Select mgcamd, and OK Then reboot your box

If you get any glitching/freezing then your provider hasn't yet sorted out the changes they need to do.

For Zgemma H9 (Arml) Boxes you have to use Oscam as already outlined in other posts for your C line

Last edited:
FLASH YOUR BOX

Make a note of your C line then flash your box with grogbuild by logging into you box and entering the following command
wget -O ~/fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

Follow the instructions to set up your box, once completed and your box has rebooted log back into your box with filezille or similar program

Navigate to /usr/keys and create a new file called cccamd.list and put your C line/lines into that file

Goto Softcam-Setup, Select mgcamd, and OK Then reboot your box

If you get any glitching/freezing then your provider hasn't yet sorted out the changes they need to do.

For Zgemma H9 (Mispel) Boxes you have to use Oscam as already outlined in other posts for your C line
Will this work on h5.2tc?

Can anyone confirm this as I always thought a zgemma h5.2tc was a mips box not arms...??
H5.2tc is a mipsel box.
Also in the OP he mentions H9 is mipsel when it is actually ARM.
The above guide is specifically for C lines according to the thread title.
If using a C line and mipsel box you may be able to use it in oscam or ask your provider to change it to CWS and use mgcamd 1.45

If you use a cache server it won't work yet as they're still off

Thanks was the OP just confused me as title suggests this process works for arms box then states he has a H5.2TC ...maybe needs amending...thanks for confirming guys will give this a go anyways.

Thanks was the OP just confused me as title suggests this process works for arms box then states he has a H5.2TC ...maybe needs amending...thanks for confirming guys will give this a go anyways.
What is it your trying to do ?? line type/cam ??

Have ccam line that's been hit by recent changes so was going to give it a try in mgcam to see if it works otherwise might need to find new provider ..

Have ccam line that's been hit by recent changes so was going to give it a try in mgcam to see if it works otherwise might need to find new provider ..
If you find yourself needing a new line then request one in the next day or so and trial them, Also the cashe (shared rubbish) is no longer working so chances are you will find a decant line (y) First port of call and pablo made a valid point is ask your provider to change the emulator to newcamd.list format for mgcamd 1.45

Sorry It had been a long day when I initially posted it, Apologies for any confusion. I've amended the details.

Back