VM sucmnsee latest

ebobs

Hey all,

This is my first setup so I'm a bit of a n00b.

I've installed the latest sucmnsee firmware, initialized the USB stick and copied my line in newcamd.list.

But I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the tuner correctly with VM ID and netID. Am I using the correct firmware? This is the one I've got setup - Zgemma Hs, H2s, H2h Vix 4.0.003 sucmnsee 07.04.16 - Downloads - TechKings (I've read people have VM on this so I assume it's correct).

I deactivated tuner A, but I'm unsure what to do on tuner B. It doesn't mention anything about VM or NetID. The providers only list Skly too.

Am I missing something?

I followed this guide, but my box is H.2S, I got stuck on step 20 (network I.D).

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Hey all,

I've installed the latest sucmnsee firmware, initialized the USB stick and copied my line in newcamd.list.

But I can't for the life of me figure out how to set the tuner correctly with VM ID and netID. Am I using the correct firmware? This is the one I've got setup - Zgemma Hs, H2s, H2h Vix 4.0.003 sucmnsee 07.04.16 - Downloads - TechKings (I've read people have VM on this so I assume it's correct).

I deactivated tuner A, but I'm unsure what to do on tuner B. It doesn't mention anything about VM or NetID. The providers only list Skly too.

Am I missing something?

I followed this guide, but my box is H.2S, I got stuck on step 20 (network I.D).

Unfortunately as the poster above has pointed out the H2S is for sky only, your looking for the H2H

Hey all,

Am I missing something?

I have a boxed h2h just got the stock openatv image i will swap you for you h2s if you want mate.

---------- Post Merged at 08:40 PM ----------

Send me your net id, line details and pick an image i will even flash it for you lol

Back